9/11 Scholars Forum

Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths

Sample Title (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lucky Larry Out Of Luck

https://govtslaves.info/2019/01/01/hacker-group-dumps-9gb-of-911-related-insurance-files/ Hacker group dumps 9GB of 911 related insurance…

Started by Jeannon Kralj

9 Dec 16, 2020
Reply by HenryMassingale

Ending 9/11 Debates With Simple Logic

Ever since September 11, 2001, debates between Americans (and some foreigners) about what really took place that day are ongoing. The probl…

Started by izraul hidashi

1 Dec 16, 2020
Reply by HenryMassingale

There is also strong possibility that the Covid-19 Virus is/has been/being sprayed/spread all round the world via Chemtrails, just another application for Globalist-based Chemtrails...!

There is also strong possibility that the Covid-19 Virus is/has been/being sprayed/spread all round the world via Chemtrails, just another…

Started by Chuck Boldwyn

2 Dec 16, 2020
Reply by HenryMassingale

Chemtrails/Incendiaries/Dessicants based/Media/Globalist hyped False Flag Global Warming

Global Warmibg & Climate Change are orchestrated False Flag events, all of them, provably so, every one of them, so stop promoting foss…

Started by Chuck Boldwyn

1 Aug 12, 2020
Reply by Chuck Boldwyn

Alex Jones: 9/11 Was A Inside Job- TTTG Networking

The following image files came from TTTG Networking, files have been opened to the network team because of the attacks against conservative…

Started by HenryMassingale

10 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by HenryMassingale

The REAL Fox News, The Real Tucker Carlson on 9-11

Went through quite a bit to get this 2008 video of Tucker Carlson, Fox TV "upsttanding patriot host" calling people who question the offici…

Started by Jeannon Kralj

0 Oct 13, 2018

9-11 "truth" goes woo-woo

FYI Just in case anyone is still interested in 9-11 truth theories and their most recent iterations. Just my cursory view and have not exp…

Started by Jeannon Kralj

0 Sep 25, 2018

9-11 truth CONTAMINATED by mixing it with other, some true /some false. entities and information

My point is posting this thread is to show how 9-11 truth is being diluted or weakened by combining 9-11 with USS Liberty events and having…

Started by Jeannon Kralj

0 Aug 31, 2018

"Fake News" Wikileaks Pizzagate etc.

I just listened to this recent interview of Dr. Fetzer where he touches on several major issues of concern to those who are desperately se…

Started by Jeannon Kralj

2 Aug 15, 2018
Reply by HenryMassingale

Spotify.com Removed Christian And Country Music Deeming It ‘Hate Speech’

As stated before, I am very political in my views, so from time to time I will share a political opinion. I would consider this opinion, Sp…

Started by HenryMassingale

0 Jun 9, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by James H. Fetzer.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service