9/11 Scholars Forum

Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths

Sample Title (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It Must be True It Was On the Internet 119

It Must be True It Was On the Internet, 119 Mirrored 911, found these two videos, at first it was like, ok what ever, now I figured what t…

Started by HenryMassingale

0 Oct 11, 2017

Can The American People Stop Another 9/11

To many issues, to many lies, things not seen, things seen and shared, but in truth with those in office, justice will never be served. Th…

2 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by HenryMassingale

Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) Magna Carta

The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is an independent, nonpartisan membership organization, think tank, and publisher. In this video, m…

2 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by HenryMassingale

Exponential Growth on a Finite Planet ~ Your Thoughts?

"The greatest shortcoming of the human race is ourinability to understand the exponential function."  - Prof. Al Bartlett http://www.albar

Started by Shallel Octavia

0 Jan 1, 2017

Hillary Clinton DNC Duck Scandal

Rated (R)- The Duck Scandal against Hillary, did put a smile on my face, another must see video here on youtube, political activist at thei…

0 Oct 27, 2016

What Donald Trump Don't Know About The White House Could Kill Him

What Donald Trump Don't Know About The White House That Could Kill Him. I find it puzzling, that the same companies that insulated the Twi…

0 Oct 23, 2016

International Boycott Of The Arabic Drug Empire

The International Boycott Of The Arabic Drug Empire, I did something different, You've Got Mail Hillary Clinton Part 10, was to be release…

1 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by HenryMassingale

You've Got Mail Hillary Clinton

This video is Rated (R) by the TTTG Networking Team. We are going heads up against Hillary Clinton, You've Got Mail Girl, and its time for…

2 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by HenryMassingale

Humanity Party Exposed by Anonymous

Humanity Party was hacked by Anonymous, when I first found out about this, to me it was just a blog to debate in, until activist started re…

3 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by HenryMassingale

Did You Know a Fourth Tower Fell on 9/11?

It was the Ivory Tower....   I spent a total of about two months discussing what free fall is and what it is not with Dr. Alan Calverd, a…

Started by Emile Cole

12 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Emile Cole

RSS

© 2024   Created by James H. Fetzer.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service