9/11 Scholars Forum

Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths

All Discussions Tagged '911' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No Proof of Video Fakery:

I am unable find any proof for video fakery on 9/11. I used to think it was plausible when considering there were different trajectories of…

Started by John Doe

19 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Psy

CBS was the broadcast center on 911 01. WTC 7 was Giuliani's command center

All of use know that WTC7 was the downtown command center for the implosions of 911, orchestrating witnesses, dropping fake plane parts, di…

Started by jane doe

2 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by jane doe

Congressman Resigns over Sexting Affair/Critical of 911 Investigation in 2002

From my facebook post of this am. Quite apart from the moral implications of Conressman Weiner's behavior and the fact that he reportedly h…

Started by Dr. J. P. Hubert

3 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Thoth II

(UK) NewCastle Engineer, John Knapton says: The Steel Columns of the Towers were melted by fire, but later appears to have had second thoughts about it (read articles), offering money....

Wednesday, 17 October, 2001, 13:00 GMT 14:00 UK Twin towers' steel under scrutiny  The steel columns of the towers were melted by fire An…

Started by Chuck Boldwyn

0 Nov 8, 2010

Chris Wise, Hyman Brown, Michael Shermer, Elmer Obermeyer, Eduardo Kausel, John Knapton, Mark Loizeaux, Richard Ebeltoft, all support the Theory that the core columns were fire melted or softened

This article is from 911Research.com   The Core Meltdown Theory The Fire-Melts-Steel Idea Was Promoted by Experts Moments before its co…

Started by Chuck Boldwyn

1 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Thoth II

Hyman Brown, One of the first Engineers to help construct the Government's Original Conspiracy Theory of Lies, that is prevalant to this day (11-6-10): Lies, Lies, and more Lies...

“Chief Engineer” Hyman Brown by Patrick Marks Posted by Michael May 26, 2009 “Chief Engineer” Hyman Brownby Patrick Marks5/26/09Colorado…

Started by Chuck Boldwyn

0 Nov 6, 2010

To be released 9/11 account: "Tuesday Morning In September"

No matter what your opinion is concerning the 911 wtc attacks, I have something that you will discover to be edifying, and maybe even cath…

Started by Veritable Cynapcis

10 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Chuck Boldwyn

This is Chuck Boldwyn, looking for 911 Scholars Forum members feedback on my (17) newly revised and updated Vector Forces Poster Graphics ( Landscape views)

This is Chuck Boldwyn, the retired Physics/Chemistry Instructor, who has been posting my Vector Forces Poster Graphics for, perhaps, a year…

Started by Chuck Boldwyn

1 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Elaine O'Grady Moore

RSS

© 2024   Created by James H. Fetzer.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service