9/11 Scholars Forum

Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths

All Discussions Tagged 'WTC' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTC Building: 9/11

The FBI released 27 new photos of the Pentagon on 9/11: https://www.businessinsider.com/the-fbi-pentagon-on-911-2017-5 17 years after the a…

Started by HenryMassingale

17 Aug 22, 2021
Reply by HenryMassingale

"$1000, Reward to anyone who proves the "9/11 Truth Proclamation wrong!"

[VOSI 911 - Activists] 2013-09-09: "$1000, Reward to anyone who proves the "9/11 Truth Proclamation wrong!" Inbox x VOSI Webmaste…

Started by James H. Fetzer

1 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by HenryMassingale

No Proof of Video Fakery:

I am unable find any proof for video fakery on 9/11. I used to think it was plausible when considering there were different trajectories of…

Started by John Doe

19 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Psy

The Finish Military Expert

Observations Suggesting the Use of Small Hydrogen Bombs 1) The concrete pulverized into fine dust, 70…300 micron particles (just this c…

Started by Dr. J. P. Hubert

0 May 25, 2011

Time to take on the 911 planes.

Time to take on the 911 planes.I read a posting by a scientist who said that the planes could not have entered the WTC towers whole,  his r…

Started by Lonnie Star

30 May 25, 2011
Reply by Lonnie Star

The Mysterious Collapse of WTC Seven: Why NIST’s Final 9/11 Report is Unscientific and False by Prof. David Ray Griffin

The Mysterious Collapse of WTC Seven Why NIST’s Final 9/11 Report is Unscientific and False http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&

Started by Chuck Boldwyn

1 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Thoth II

(Revised) Unidentifies Blogger summarizes the 26 part video by Dimitri Khalizov on the Nuclear Demolition of the WTC

Re:   9/11 Nuclear Demolition Of The WTC By Dimitri Khalezov **** MUST SEE ***** Quote Hi. I found this on the Internet since it was me…

Started by Chuck Boldwyn

0 Dec 5, 2010

Unidentified Blogger summarizes Dimitri Khalizov's 26 part Nuclear Bombing theory for WTC. Do you agree with his summary?

Re: 9/11 Nuclear Demolition Of The WTC By Dimitri Khalezov **** MUST SEE ***** Quote Hi. I found this on the Internet since it was mentio…

Started by Chuck Boldwyn

0 Dec 5, 2010

Members are requested to comment after viewing & evaluating the following 26 short 911 Nuclear related Videos by Russian Nuclear Expert, Dimitry Khalizov

Before watching these 26 parts of the "9/11thology" presentation, please, make sure to spend only          4 minutes of your precious time…

Started by Chuck Boldwyn

6 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Mehmet Inan

(UK) NewCastle Engineer, John Knapton says: The Steel Columns of the Towers were melted by fire, but later appears to have had second thoughts about it (read articles), offering money....

Wednesday, 17 October, 2001, 13:00 GMT 14:00 UK Twin towers' steel under scrutiny  The steel columns of the towers were melted by fire An…

Started by Chuck Boldwyn

0 Nov 8, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by James H. Fetzer.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service