9/11 Scholars Forum

Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths

The following image files came from TTTG Networking, files have been opened to the network team because of the attacks against conservatives. The 9/11 images are from the Twin Towers, these images have never been released before.

First two images are from a Alex Jones Video. Not all of his videos have been removed from the system not even at youtube.

These two 9/11 images are one view shown on the second building hit.

These are from a different camera view. And no this is not a trick, the images are at less then 1 second rips before impact.

This is where it gets good, the first jet that hit. Please do take notice this is slow motion rips from the original news reports by CNN News, ABC News ,CBS News.

These 9/11 images of Building 7, Building 7 Collapse Footage

30-Second Reel of Building 7 Collapse Footage- YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mamvq7LWqRU

This images is of Bush Jr., a Member of Skull & Bones, can you pick him out, Test You Perceptions Of 9/11 ?

Views: 267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for these images. Most interesting.

By the way, that last group photo is of George Herbert Walker Bush, not "Bush Jr.".
The head to the immediate left of the clock.

P S

I received a notice of this posting, the first one I have received from this forum in several years.   I also have not received private message notifications in my email in several years excepting this one today.  And I cannot send a reply to a private message.

I can see George HW Bush as the 5th man in the back row on the left side of the picture. Too bad we don't know the names of the rest of this illustrious group. I came to believe later after 5 years into the Truth movement that there must be moles working inside the group who are sabotaging the efforts, as too much time was wasted on arguing about tower 7 coming down by controlled demolition. The 9/11 movement never created a hypothesis of what happened and refused to name possible people involved, including the NEOCONS. Given the amount of intellect by all the members of the group it is unfathomable that NO progress was ever made. As there were lawyers involved in the truth movement, yet none of them could ever come up with a legal strategy to force anyone to answer questions, starting with the secret service braking protocol and not rushing Bush out of the school building if they believed the U.S. was under attack.  The 9/11 truther movement in America was a damn disgrace that achieved nothing except holding seminars that people paid to attend and/or to buy a book on 9.11.In Europe there were marches but not one march protest took place in America demanding a real investigation. It was decided among politicians and the media that it was best for the American people not to learn how their govt betrayed them. I think Donald Trump knows that 9/11 was an inside job but he knows that the media would crucify him if he even hinted at it. 

Jeannon,

My next of kin hank calls him Jr. the generation for the NWO. As for sending emails, privet means nothing in today's tech world.

I do not keep secrets on my systems or videos such as these from where the images came from.

Thank you for the comment.

Mr. Smith,

If I can find the time I may be able to find out who they are, and President Trump, has made political statements in this issue. By now you do know that the video from another blog here was terminated, also in a world of events, Alex Jones was terminated by facebook, youtube,Apple, and several other sites. The Purge as it is called, has caused people who are not Infowars fans to step up and start a internet war, I am not a Alex Jones fan, but the purge against many different conservatives that support Trump, they were also deleted from facebook. Most were GOP.

I would suggest, save the images of the fire before the impact, and I will update you when I process some very special videos and make them public.

My network also came under attack, and several videos were deleted, so in my counter reply to them, videos I have up to make them money, because I do not want their money, I deleted those videos, connected to their ads.

Thank you for your time... 

HenryMassingale said:

Mr. Smith,

If I can find the time I may be able to find out who they are, and President Trump, has made political statements in this issue. By now you do know that the video from another blog here was terminated, also in a world of events, Alex Jones was terminated by facebook, youtube,Apple, and several other sites. The Purge as it is called, has caused people who are not Infowars fans to step up and start a internet war, I am not a Alex Jones fan, but the purge against many different conservatives that support Trump, they were also deleted from facebook. Most were GOP.

I would suggest, save the images of the fire before the impact, and I will update you when I process some very special videos and make them public.

My network also came under attack, and several videos were deleted, so in my counter reply to them, videos I have up to make them money, because I do not want their money, I deleted those videos, connected to their ads.

Thank you for your time... 

I hope I did not say something wrong Mr. Kralj,
 This is my youtube officials forum:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0sZELx8-AypQJSZoPTj7RA/feed

No, you did NOT say something wrong, and that would be a Miss.

I tried to post this morning about "the purge" but never could get my reply to post and something in error posted instead.
It has been a long time since I have used this forum and it just not seem to work like it used to. I think I was one of its first members.

YouTube, for about the last 8 years or so will not allow me to subscribe or post comments, however I can do a thumbs up at the top and I can read all comments.

Will go to your "youtube official forum" now and see what's there, but any discussion will have to take place here or somewhere else.

P.S.
About your videos of that flash happening 45 seconds before "the hit", just thought I would remind everyone that WTC1, and at that specific spot, is where the so called "gash" appeared. Dr. Judy Wood used to call this "Wiley Coyote" impression that appeared to appear on the side of WTC1.

There are various hypotheses to explain what this "gash" may have been and how it came to be -- Israeli art students, etc.

Sorry my bad, Miss Kralj,

Any way the video rip came from some news reporters from Israel, they were nicked named the Dancing Israelis.  But the video and the 1/10th of a second video rips into photos are authentic.

The 45 second theories, is because of this fact, it would take at least 30 to 45 seconds for the smoke to reach the top of the building, then move forward.

The video used by the media, news media, they cropped the video, over lapped the area to hide the smoke. This is my guess at their video, CNN,CBS and NBC used the videos, but I slowed down the video, and thats when I seen the smoke just before the jet hit the building.

I may be old and 61 years old, but I am still very aware of things, and I am still producing children. Not ready to give up on life. 6 children and counting....:)

Have a nice day..........

Very soon, more videos and images will be coming on line.

The Open Chemical Physics Journal in 2009:

If much of the acquisition was initially done by amateurs, and if some, but not all, then why was in all three buildings that went through a new construction for insulation for the steel, and Military Grade Thermite Explosive, the chemical trace was found at Ground 0, which by the way at first President Bush stated no such material was found, then he said  later in a meet on TV, that some how Bin Laden the terrorist found a way in and attached Thermite Explosive to the beams.

This military grade material, 'Thermite Explosive' cuts through steal like butter, and it continues to melt the steel for days. 

I removed all the images of the towers, and why.

I talk with a member here over this issue, so I tented the video and images, and seen where the video I had did not show the building next to it. I also deleted all the videos. I believe in the truth.

As for the Dancing Israelis, They Allowed Americans To Die, that is my feelings about it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by James H. Fetzer.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service