9/11 Scholars Forum

Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths

If there were no planes.... ( and there were not) I want to hear from the family members that kissed their loved ones good-bye and or dropped them off at the airport. Those people have no question marks???? 96 people total on this flight .. At least 96 people must have something to say about what happened. Out of the 96 somebody dropped someone off at the airport. SOOOO no planes then where did the person go that got dropped off to catch flight 11. I am asking about flight 175,77,93 as well. All flights combined that is 269 people Passengers got  dropped off at the airport, passengers told loved ones ' I am off to my business trip/vacation ect.." to never return where are they?? Remember... I understand there was no planes..... Americans for 9/11 truth. I am no scholar, but I am tax paying, voting American citizen that deserves the truth.

Views: 62

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Georgia!

I have often wondered the same question myself! The idea of planes has been implied so strongly by frequent mentions of flight numbers, but I have wondered where the passengers were. The families of passengers from 93 have spoken about people supposedly on the plane, but I have not heard of anyone saying that dropped someone off.

Dean
Hi Dean,
Thank you for your reply. I think it is a important question to ask. I mean when I think about daily business at the airport, or even myself, going to the airport, somebody whether it be my family, a friend.. somebody knows I am getting on a plane. 269 people and not one person can recall hearing about a family member a best friend ect...that was getting on one of those flights that day, especially on 9/11. I understand that most of them took what they saw for face value and grieved and were shocked and were saying to themselves, " My god I dropped buddy X off and he was on flight Y that just crashed into the WTC # 1" Now multiply 269 by 3 or 4 meaning each passenger had at least 3 or 4 people in his/her network of friends and family, that brings me to about 1,079 other people. None of those now have a question mark in their minds as to what really happened. Given the fact that so much evidence, has been presented that goes against that it was in fact a plane. The law of science spells out impossible. So where is buddy X??? My theory titter's on wack-o but it is the only that makes sense to me. All said passengers, who thought they were going to LA, Boston ect... did get on a plane. That plane was flown someplace, landed and all said passengers not protected by the government ( Barbra Olson for example alive and well with a couple million in her pocket) were killed somehow, my guess is shot execution style. Again, how do we account for Mark Bergman?? "Lets roll" ( Not sure if I have 1st and last name right) His wife gave countless interviews of the supposed conversation they had. She said " Yup that was a saying of Mark's "lets roll" No answers just more questions. American for 9/11 truth.

Dean said:
Hi Georgia!

I have often wondered the same question myself! The idea of planes has been implied so strongly by frequent mentions of flight numbers, but I have wondered where the passengers were. The families of passengers from 93 have spoken about people supposedly on the plane, but I have not heard of anyone saying that dropped someone off.

Dean
Georgia,

I think you mean Todd Beamer but the point is the same. The story is that he talked to a GTE representative who relayed the conversation. I have heard tapes of people who left messages telling relatives where to find their wills and things like that.

I guess the public is discouraged from asking whether these conversations were true because it is simply not politically correct to ask too much about personal matters. So we are left with a void where fact checking could have been done. It is possible the passengers could have been taken and forced to make calls like some of the ones we have heard.

What are three questions you want answered about 9/11?

Dean
Three questions:

1. Why would our government blow up people and buildings.. to later payout millions in what America views as severance pay ( but was hush money not to go to court)

2. If said passenger got on anyone of those flights to go to destination.. Where is that passenger?

3. Is 9/11 the tip of the iceberg to New World Order?

I just reviewed a article about a family that got micro-chips put in. The mother of a family stating " well after 9/11 I thought it was a good idea". Moments after reading that I went to the bathroom and barfed. ( I really did , my husband was confused.. He did not know what I had read) The resistance to 9/11 truth and the like are astounding. As I was discussing this with a 9/11 truth believer, I was up in arms..!!! I said " I cannot believe the resistance to child's play obvious, at least my child, through education, has made a choice to to examine 9/11 closer and is a believer on his own, that 9/11 is the tip, the beginning that nobody should want for their own children to experience NWO" My friend responded with " well, that maybe your very starting point, the next generation". I let my son see and make his own decisions, I just wanted to see what he would say. I did not banter around and make my speech on how 9/11 was BS ( as hard as that was not to) I asked him to look and read the evidence, he did and agreed on his own. His history teacher could not be more excited to have him as a student. (whew!!! glad for that.. most history teachers teach out of the history books... ya know the one's that say 9/11 was caused by Osama Bin Lauden.) I am upset and shocked that America is this dumb. My only relief is that my grandchildren won't be duped. In other words NWO will take a little longer to come through. HEY!!! Trilateral commission more and more folks have got your number!!! The new generation is coming!!! I understand that 9/11 truth is not a post for shouting, but my level of understanding of how much of what we see via media is gross and taken for face value! What happened to thinking on our own?? and All the folks I talk to about this are convinced I AM WRONG AND I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. I am one person , a tax paying American, if not for the rest, at least for my own, on a mission for not only truth ( as that seems impossible for most to grab) To slow down what is going to happen . Can you say brown shirts???

Dean said:
Georgia,

I think you mean Todd Beamer but the point is the same. The story is that he talked to a GTE representative who relayed the conversation. I have heard tapes of people who left messages telling relatives where to find their wills and things like that.

I guess the public is discouraged from asking whether these conversations were true because it is simply not politically correct to ask too much about personal matters. So we are left with a void where fact checking could have been done. It is possible the passengers could have been taken and forced to make calls like some of the ones we have heard.

What are three questions you want answered about 9/11?

Dean
The passengers could be the Achilles heel of the whole 9/11 psy-op. If it could be proved that even one of the "passengers" never existed it might get the attention of the public. It is a truism that 'you can't prove a negative', but I think it would be possible to prove a negative in this case. Say for instance that you could find where a "passenger" went to high school, then you tracked down one of their classmates and looked at their yearbook. I think that would do it.

Georgia Brooks Mays said:
Three questions:

1. Why would our government blow up people and buildings.. to later payout millions in what America views as severance pay ( but was hush money not to go to court)

2. If said passenger got on anyone of those flights to go to destination.. Where is that passenger?

3. Is 9/11 the tip of the iceberg to New World Order?

I just reviewed a article about a family that got micro-chips put in. The mother of a family stating " well after 9/11 I thought it was a good idea". Moments after reading that I went to the bathroom and barfed. ( I really did , my husband was confused.. He did not know what I had read) The resistance to 9/11 truth and the like are astounding. As I was discussing this with a 9/11 truth believer, I was up in arms..!!! I said " I cannot believe the resistance to child's play obvious, at least my child, through education, has made a choice to to examine 9/11 closer and is a believer on his own, that 9/11 is the tip, the beginning that nobody should want for their own children to experience NWO" My friend responded with " well, that maybe your very starting point, the next generation". I let my son see and make his own decisions, I just wanted to see what he would say. I did not banter around and make my speech on how 9/11 was BS ( as hard as that was not to) I asked him to look and read the evidence, he did and agreed on his own. His history teacher could not be more excited to have him as a student. (whew!!! glad for that.. most history teachers teach out of the history books... ya know the one's that say 9/11 was caused by Osama Bin Lauden.) I am upset and shocked that America is this dumb. My only relief is that my grandchildren won't be duped. In other words NWO will take a little longer to come through. HEY!!! Trilateral commission more and more folks have got your number!!! The new generation is coming!!! I understand that 9/11 truth is not a post for shouting, but my level of understanding of how much of what we see via media is gross and taken for face value! What happened to thinking on our own?? and All the folks I talk to about this are convinced I AM WRONG AND I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. I am one person , a tax paying American, if not for the rest, at least for my own, on a mission for not only truth ( as that seems impossible for most to grab) To slow down what is going to happen . Can you say brown shirts???

Dean said:
Georgia,

I think you mean Todd Beamer but the point is the same. The story is that he talked to a GTE representative who relayed the conversation. I have heard tapes of people who left messages telling relatives where to find their wills and things like that.

I guess the public is discouraged from asking whether these conversations were true because it is simply not politically correct to ask too much about personal matters. So we are left with a void where fact checking could have been done. It is possible the passengers could have been taken and forced to make calls like some of the ones we have heard.

What are three questions you want answered about 9/11?

Dean

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by James H. Fetzer.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service