9/11 Scholars Forum

Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths

HBO will probably be coming out with a Tom Hanks production before the 50th anniversary of JFK based on Bugliosi book, and it will be a many part series.  

I am so very sickened and maddened by this development.

Hanks:  Lee Oswald was in the lunch room having a coke when JFK was shot:  don't you know this moron!!!!!   I used to like your films, but now you disgust me like Bugliosi does.

On the topic of lone nuts , I just happened to watch specials this weekend about Mark Chapman, another "lone nut".  I have actually never researched this, but this is so reminencent of Sirhan, a manchurian candidate.  I willl have to research this further, but I am starting to think the dark side took out Lennon because he clearly was another progressive leader of the 60s.  With Bush as vice prez to be, they needed to clear the stage of all subversives.  Even look at the timing: Lennon taken out in Dec. 1980, Reagen/Bush inaguarated only 1 month later.  I smell a rat. 

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I couldn't agree more. In fact, in this essay I've just finished, i comment on this, plus bugliosi, etc. down at the bottom of this page:

http://www.banditobooks.com/essay/content/2.php

I'm new to blog/forum use so bear with me if I screw up at first...

allan

Allan

thanks for response.  I am one of those who lived through this whole 50 years of JFK lies and believe it is the cornerstone of the official lies we are still getting today on 911, etc.  It paved the way for this George Orwell world we live in .  

Thoth II, Did you miss my "Forrest Gump on the grassy knoll"?  I hope it is going to kill the Bugliosi mini-series.  Jim

Thoth II said:

Allan

thanks for response.  I am one of those who lived through this whole 50 years of JFK lies and believe it is the cornerstone of the official lies we are still getting today on 911, etc.  It paved the way for this George Orwell world we live in .  

No question that it was the same 'power cabal' (or whatever) that killed JFK and did 9/11; the Warren Commission made the 9/11 Commission possible. If we keep letting them get away with it, they will keep doing it. This is obvious, I know, sorry!

Jim,

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?s=29c23a07ad4553c2db377...

"I expect that Tom and Leonardo have already received dozens
of copies from their friends and fans. By laying it all out for every-
one to contemplate in detail, I am hoping that they will abandon
their foolhardy ventures. Actually, I think that it is more probable
that the mini-series will not occur than the film with Leonardo."

I just see your article up at education forum and quoted you above on that forum. I see that you dined with Vince and warned him not to publish. I truly hope you are right that Tom and Leonard will come to their senses and stop this terrible travesty before they are even born. I am sickened to hear that Leonard is actually wanting to get involved with Thom Hartman's book Legacy of Secrecy. That book is total garbage about JFK, RFK, and MLK. It is in the camp of books blaming the mob for the political assassinations of the 60s, I detest that idea because it obviously is CIA propoganda intended to create a limited hangout.

The CIA and mob together in the 60s, and this limited hangout shows there really is no honor among thieves.

We can only hope that Hanks and DeCaprio are victims of delusion/ignorance and not active colluders. In any case, my experience is that changing someone's views on matters of this magnitude is nigh impossible, especially those with 'a lot to lose.' Can you picture one of these celebs going on Entertainment Tonight and saying, 'Oh, I heard from some Truthers and now I see the light'?

Still, we do have to try....

Thoth II said:

Jim,

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?s=29c23a07ad4553c2db377...

"I expect that Tom and Leonardo have already received dozens
of copies from their friends and fans. By laying it all out for every-
one to contemplate in detail, I am hoping that they will abandon
their foolhardy ventures. Actually, I think that it is more probable
that the mini-series will not occur than the film with Leonardo."

I just see your article up at education forum and quoted you above on that forum. I see that you dined with Vince and warned him not to publish. I truly hope you are right that Tom and Leonard will come to their senses and stop this terrible travesty before they are even born. I am sickened to hear that Leonard is actually wanting to get involved with Thom Hartman's book Legacy of Secrecy. That book is total garbage about JFK, RFK, and MLK. It is in the camp of books blaming the mob for the political assassinations of the 60s, I detest that idea because it obviously is CIA propoganda intended to create a limited hangout.

Allan

you're probably right.  The 50th anniversary of JFK, if it comes out as it's shapening up to be , a big year of revitalized lies about Lee Oswald by the media and cable outlets, just might be the final blow and hope to the world's people.  I am more unsure of the outcome of this world now than ever, a era when George Orwell fiction actually becomes fact, and so many people stunned like deers in the headlights with their cognitive dissonance.  Those evil SOBs probably consulted their best psychologists before they embarked on this 50 year successful journey from their point of view, to see what all these lies would result in.  

Thoth II:

As I say in my essay, 'Orwell was an optimist' -- he thought we need a total police state to live in delusion. I too see very little hope, but whaddar ya gonna do? 

As Georgie O also said, 'It's not by being heard but by staying sane that you carry on the human heritage.' I just want to be a human.

Thoth II said:

Allan

you're probably right.  The 50th anniversary of JFK, if it comes out as it's shapening up to be , a big year of revitalized lies about Lee Oswald by the media and cable outlets, just might be the final blow and hope to the world's people.  I am more unsure of the outcome of this world now than ever, a era when George Orwell fiction actually becomes fact, and so many people stunned like deers in the headlights with their cognitive dissonance.  Those evil SOBs probably consulted their best psychologists before they embarked on this 50 year successful journey from their point of view, to see what all these lies would result in.  

These propaganda epics aren't made for us.  They're made for the millions of poorly-educated young Americans who really aren't connected to the assassination and barely even know who Kennedy was.  They are liable to watch such a series, or have someone tell them about it, and never question it.  It's part of erasing the public memory.  It will work.  Trust me, I know a lot of young people.  JFK  who?

Elaine

yes, I have been coming to understand this about the propoganda experts particularly targeting young people.  They do not have the context to judge today's world, and thus the propoganda people have an excellent chance of winning their minds.  Also, look at the typical age pyramid, people over 55 are a tiny part of the top of the pyramid, and the under about 35 crowd is the big fat part of the pyramid.  The odds are with the propoganda people and they know it.  Also, the extended family with the sage grandpas aren't as strong as in past, so the young will gravitate to internet/TV sites created by the modern day Joseph Goebbels, and not listen to grandpa as much as I listened to my own grandpa .  

I believe I've commented on the "skeptic" movement and I believe it falls under this category.  

http://www.ctka.net/2011/shermer_illusion.html

Above is article about Michael Shermer head of "skeptics".  I'd add Phil Plaitt to the list of misinfo "skeptics". and his bad astronomy blog cutting down "CTers".  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by James H. Fetzer.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service