9/11 Scholars Forum

Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths

The FBI released 27 new photos of the Pentagon on 9/11:

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-fbi-pentagon-on-911-2017-5

17 years after the attack on 9/11 the FBI released new photos, unless IQs have dropped sharply, this information was all ready exposed by the public.

Sep. 11, 2018, 11:08 AM

The FBI has released 27 new photos of the Pentagon on 9/11 after it was struck by a plane that was hijacked by five terrorists.

Five al-Qaeda terrorists took over American Airlines flight 77, which was traveling from Washington DC to Los Angeles, as it flew over eastern Kentucky. They then turned it back towards Washington, D.C., eventually crashing it into the Pentagon, killing 184 people.

The pictures released by the FBI show debris from the plane, the Pentagon on fire and crews putting out the blaze and cleaning up the damage.

I can not prove the following some are suggesting this:

posted by Hank Jordan

The Boeing 767 Aircraft Jet Engine. The media states this, The hijackers flew the plane into the northern facade of the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New York City at 8:46 a.m. United Airlines Flight 175: a Boeing 767 aircraft, departed Logan Airport at 8:14 a.m. en route to Los Angeles with a crew of nine and 51 passengers, not including five hijackers.

Military Engine JT9D-7 is All so Found in the Boeing 767 Aircraft Jet Engine. A interchangeable Jet Engine Part, between Military Fighter Jets and Commercial Airliners.  

As of now the serial numbers have been collected.

Views: 485

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The reports of explosions you will find the video very helpful:

The use of military grade thermite plastic explosive, and I did read all the comments, thermite plastic explosive can do this, I have seen this blog, so I went to youtube.

Thermite plastic explosive have been used by the military for many years, they do not use the word thermite. Nano-thermite or super-thermite is a metastable intermolecular composite (MICs) characterized by a particle size of its main constituents, a metal and a metal oxide, under 100 nanometers. This allows for high and customizable reaction rates.

Can thermite even home made thermite cut through steel beams?

9/11 Experiments: The Great Thermate Debate- TouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

Looked over a few videos, found out within 14 days from Sept.11, 2001, the steel from the 9/11 buildings was sold to China, the contract for China to buy this was not shared in the media as far as I know. For most contracts dealing with the so called 911 terrorist, this steel was evidence in a criminal investigation, to prove they did the job, but your Government sold the steel and covered up the ability for 9/11 truth seekers to conduct a criminal investigation against those who hold seats of office in the US Government.

Toothpaste plastic explosive  is just as effective as Thermite plastic explosive.

HenryMassingale said:

The reports of explosions you will find the video very helpful:

The use of military grade thermite plastic explosive, and I did read all the comments, thermite plastic explosive can do this, I have seen this blog, so I went to youtube.

Thermite plastic explosive have been used by the military for many years, they do not use the word thermite. Nano-thermite or super-thermite is a metastable intermolecular composite (MICs) characterized by a particle size of its main constituents, a metal and a metal oxide, under 100 nanometers. This allows for high and customizable reaction rates.

Can thermite even home made thermite cut through steel beams?

9/11 Experiments: The Great Thermate Debate- TouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

At least 80% of the 200,000 tons of steel was turned to dust.

HenryMassingale said:

Looked over a few videos, found out within 14 days from Sept.11, 2001, the steel from the 9/11 buildings was sold to China, the contract for China to buy this was not shared in the media as far as I know. For most contracts dealing with the so called 911 terrorist, this steel was evidence in a criminal investigation, to prove they did the job, but your Government sold the steel and covered up the ability for 9/11 truth seekers to conduct a criminal investigation against those who hold seats of office in the US Government.

Found something not seen, going to try a video on youtube. But they are in trouble now they started a Christian Rebellion against themself,

I have been working on the FBI footage- Pentagon on 9/11- the original measurements produced by 9/11 Truth Seekers was not correct. My team helped redo the measurements. They were off by several feet with this UFO that hit the Pentagon.

I will produce the info soon.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by James H. Fetzer.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service