9/11 Scholars Forum

Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths

Uncategorized (214)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Evidence of CIA type infiltration of Liberal blogs/web-sites?

Granted nothing sounds much more PARANOID than an accusation of CIA type operatives posing as members of say, Democratic Underground. (www.…

Started by Lee Cahalan

11 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by bill smith

Chilean miners rescue stalled

According to an article from the Associated Press today, the effort to rescue the trapped Chilean miners was stalled last week when, "a dri…

Started by Ben Collet

0 Sep 13, 2010

Please send me links of or actual mp3 attachments to email for R Gage shows on 911 and the London Symposium mp3

Started by Chuck Boldwyn

2 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Jeannon Kralj

daunting prospects

completely captivated by the findings and philosophies of (particularly) Richard Gage, Steve Jones and James H. Fetzer, i am beginning a st…

Started by gareth wilson

1 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Brian Horsfield

NOTICE: Shifting to Ning Mini . . .

I will be signing up for the Ning Mini program tomorrow.  They may take some time before Ning begins to enforce its space conditions, but w…

Started by James H. Fetzer

0 Aug 17, 2010

Prof. Fetzer in London

Is the recent London conference available for viewing?

Started by Ben Collet

4 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by James H. Fetzer

Look to JFK for the context of today's world

I absolutely loved reading this article: http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/ "After JFK, is the current govt. legitimate?"

Started by Thoth II

0 Aug 8, 2010

To be released 9/11 account: "Tuesday Morning In September"

No matter what your opinion is concerning the 911 wtc attacks, I have something that you will discover to be edifying, and maybe even cath…

Started by Veritable Cynapcis

10 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Chuck Boldwyn

The Traumatizing Mythology of 9/11/2001

In May of 2001, Dick Cheney's National Energy Policy Development Group produced its final report. Despite numerous lawsuits, Cheney refuses…

Started by Evolver Social Movement

1 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Shallel Octavia

Corruption and Cover-up of Oil Blow Out or Explosion in Gulf - Black Out and arrests going down for cameras and talking to reporters

News unfolding from the oil crisis in the Gulf of Mexico has linked media censorship to investment bankers at Goldman Sachs (GS) stew…

Started by Chuck Boldwyn

0 Jun 10, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by James H. Fetzer.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service