9/11 Scholars Forum

Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths

Uncategorized (214)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This is Chuck Boldwyn, looking for 911 Scholars Forum members feedback on my (17) newly revised and updated Vector Forces Poster Graphics ( Landscape views)

This is Chuck Boldwyn, the retired Physics/Chemistry Instructor, who has been posting my Vector Forces Poster Graphics for, perhaps, a year…

Started by Chuck Boldwyn

1 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Elaine O'Grady Moore

Passengers for all flights.

If there were no planes.... ( and there were not) I want to hear from the family members that kissed their loved ones good-bye and or dropp…

Started by Georgia Brooks Mays

5 May 17, 2010
Reply by Ben Collet

9/11 linked to Central Europe

9/11 was linked to Central Europe. Check it out at my website peacesalad.com   The Cooper Report details the whole thing.

Started by Dan B. Cooper

0 May 12, 2010

Bullets thru steel?

I was once a non believer of the truthers 911.   After listening and reading Ace Baker i am now a believer. No airplane hit the WTC!.   Wha…

Started by Rod Harris

11 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Chuck Boldwyn

Zelikow's Downing Street Memo 9-11 Commission Game Plan

Hello from Jeannon Kralj.  This is my first posting.  Just had to express my feeling about this.  Was not sure I would be allowed to join s…

Started by Jeannon Kralj

3 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Shallel Octavia

WELCOME TO THE 9/11 SCHOLARS FORUM!

Welcome! The purpose of this forum is to expose falsehoods and reveal truths about the events of 9/11. As I see it, the primary areas of r…

Started by James H. Fetzer

3 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by William P. Homans

If it is fact, then who is watching them now?

Is it a fact that George Bushs nephew was involved in security at WTC up to that very day ( what is his name?), and is a fact that George B…

Started by Terry James Neal

0 Mar 18, 2010

Suzzana Maiolo

Please find out why she is involved with the incidents with the Pope. Many people are suggesting to me that she or someone she knows was mo…

Started by Terry James Neal

1 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Terry James Neal

Citizen Investigation Team

It appears to me that about all that CIT has to support its flyover thesis is the testimony of an eyewitness who seems to believe he saw an…

Started by Brian Good

5 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by James H. Fetzer

I'm glad Dr. Barrett is no longer associated with this website

His puerile nuttery makes truthers look bad.

Started by Brian Good

7 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Brian Good

RSS

© 2024   Created by James H. Fetzer.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service