9/11 Scholars Forum

Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths

Chuck Boldwyn's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Also Dr. Judy did indeed claim that the steel was turned into dust, steel dust, not…"

Chuck Boldwyn replied May 5, 2011 to Listen to the Jim Fetzer's 11+ & still near-future-ongoing "Where Did The Towers Go?" interviews of 911 Researcher Chuck Boldwyn

6 May 5, 2011
Reply by Jeannon Kralj

"The Thermate was used inside on the core columns and at the truss connection points…"

Chuck Boldwyn replied May 5, 2011 to Listen to the Jim Fetzer's 11+ & still near-future-ongoing "Where Did The Towers Go?" interviews of 911 Researcher Chuck Boldwyn

6 May 5, 2011
Reply by Jeannon Kralj

"Let's hope he can stay alive long enough to testify, and hope he does not commit sui…"

Chuck Boldwyn replied May 4, 2011 to Former high level government official will testify 9-11 was an inside job.

12 May 13, 2011
Reply by Dr. J. P. Hubert

"I listened to the show and recorded it on my iphone to listen to it again when I rid…"

Chuck Boldwyn replied May 4, 2011 to Coast To Coast AM to interview Dr. Judy Wood on May 3, tomorrow

5 May 4, 2011
Reply by Chuck Boldwyn

"Thanks for this post. When I checked the "Coast to Coast" upcoming schedule, Dr. Jud…"

Chuck Boldwyn replied Apr 23, 2011 to Why have most members of this 911 site stopped posting since I started on my logical and serious debunking of Dr. Judy Wood.

6 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Thoth II

"Some very nice comments from listeners of Chuck Boldwyn's interviews by Jim Fetzer  …"

Chuck Boldwyn replied Apr 21, 2011 to Listen to the Jim Fetzer's 11+ & still near-future-ongoing "Where Did The Towers Go?" interviews of 911 Researcher Chuck Boldwyn

6 May 5, 2011
Reply by Jeannon Kralj

"The managers of the USA Journals are all massively intimidated by the MSM and the US…"

Chuck Boldwyn replied Apr 17, 2011 to Professor Says Cutter Charges Brought Down WTC Buildings: Evidence of Thermite Uncovered at World Trade Center

8 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Thoth II

"Another very important thing that most people may not realize, is that near all or a…"

Chuck Boldwyn replied Apr 17, 2011 to Professor Says Cutter Charges Brought Down WTC Buildings: Evidence of Thermite Uncovered at World Trade Center

8 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Thoth II

"The study of the dust samples have been replicated by other scientists at other univ…"

8 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Thoth II

"Jeaannon, I have been posting my Power Point Poster now for about 2 years now on thi…"

8 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Thoth II

RSS

© 2024   Created by James H. Fetzer.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service