9/11 Scholars Forum

Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths

Dr. J. P. Hubert's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"I see that Mark Hightower is now a member of the group. This is great. Hopefully peo…"

Dr. J. P. Hubert replied Jun 10, 2011 to HOW INDEED CAN NANOTHERMITE BE EXPLOSIVE?

129 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Shallel Octavia

"Several potential problems now arise:   1) It may be impossible to obtain dust sampl…"

Dr. J. P. Hubert replied Jun 9, 2011 to HOW INDEED CAN NANOTHERMITE BE EXPLOSIVE?

129 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Shallel Octavia

"The piece which Jeannon posted above from Mr. Mark Robert's site is also critical of…"

Dr. J. P. Hubert replied Jun 9, 2011 to HOW INDEED CAN NANOTHERMITE BE EXPLOSIVE?

129 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Shallel Octavia

"Thanks for transferring the discussion to this thread Jeannon.   I am going to combi…"

129 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Shallel Octavia

"Thanks for reposting it Jeannon. I don't know how that happened. It occurs to me tha…"

Dr. J. P. Hubert replied Jun 9, 2011 to Massimo Mazzucco - New movie about 9-11 coming out soon

13 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Dr. J. P. Hubert

"  I wanted to add this material from the Jones/Harrit paper and a clarification of m…"

Dr. J. P. Hubert replied Jun 9, 2011 to Massimo Mazzucco - New movie about 9-11 coming out soon

13 Jun 9, 2011

"I found the interchange on this new topic to be very interesting. Jeannon, you have…"

Dr. J. P. Hubert replied Jun 8, 2011 to Massimo Mazzucco - New movie about 9-11 coming out soon

13 Jun 9, 2011

"What you point out Jeannon is very true.  I share your concerns re: Jones, Harrit an…"

Dr. J. P. Hubert replied Jun 2, 2011 to How indisputable is the claim that thermite/nano-thermite was found in the WTC dust? Some Thoughts

4 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Danny White

"These are the statements that have been made recently on this topic that I generally…"

Dr. J. P. Hubert replied Jun 2, 2011 to HOW INDEED CAN NANOTHERMITE BE EXPLOSIVE?

129 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Shallel Octavia

"All very good observations in my view Jeannon. Thank you for your willingness to dis…"

Dr. J. P. Hubert replied May 29, 2011 to HOW INDEED CAN NANOTHERMITE BE EXPLOSIVE?

129 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Shallel Octavia

RSS

© 2024   Created by James H. Fetzer.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service