9/11 Scholars Forum

Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths

The FBI released 27 new photos of the Pentagon on 9/11:

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-fbi-pentagon-on-911-2017-5

17 years after the attack on 9/11 the FBI released new photos, unless IQs have dropped sharply, this information was all ready exposed by the public.

Sep. 11, 2018, 11:08 AM

The FBI has released 27 new photos of the Pentagon on 9/11 after it was struck by a plane that was hijacked by five terrorists.

Five al-Qaeda terrorists took over American Airlines flight 77, which was traveling from Washington DC to Los Angeles, as it flew over eastern Kentucky. They then turned it back towards Washington, D.C., eventually crashing it into the Pentagon, killing 184 people.

The pictures released by the FBI show debris from the plane, the Pentagon on fire and crews putting out the blaze and cleaning up the damage.

I can not prove the following some are suggesting this:

posted by Hank Jordan

The Boeing 767 Aircraft Jet Engine. The media states this, The hijackers flew the plane into the northern facade of the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New York City at 8:46 a.m. United Airlines Flight 175: a Boeing 767 aircraft, departed Logan Airport at 8:14 a.m. en route to Los Angeles with a crew of nine and 51 passengers, not including five hijackers.

Military Engine JT9D-7 is All so Found in the Boeing 767 Aircraft Jet Engine. A interchangeable Jet Engine Part, between Military Fighter Jets and Commercial Airliners.  

As of now the serial numbers have been collected.

Views: 485

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Fairbanks Shot was of the South Tower, with the North Tower burning in the background. This is common knowledge; there are only two shots of the North Tower "getting its hole". The Naudet video, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miA8Td4oNcY and this one shot from the Battery Tunnel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2VzCACS-Lg

We changed the Fairbanks video to black and white to confirm The Fairbanks shot was of the South Tower with the smoke from the North Tower in the background.

And to separate the 140' feet between buildings. The black and white will also tell us if it was image cropped.

Your information has been confirmed, other then the different reports of which build fell first.

As stated, your information has been confirmed, I should of did what I all ways scan the video in black and white. I will have images for you soon.
All videos posted by friends and I have been deleted by me. 3 of them. The black and white video scans all ways works. Thank you for sharing your side of the story.

Thanks Henry, looking forward to seeing your images. Great idea to look at the video scans in black and white. 

I haven't seen any reports of the North Tower falling first. I would also be interested in the source of that information. 

Also the Pratt and Whitney JT9D-7 engine is not ever used on commercial B767s, they use either P&W JT9D-7R4D or GE CF6-80A2. 

So your 2nd picture is indeed a JT9D-7, identified by its stage 1 cooling duct assembly:

Here is the stage 1 cooling duct from a JT9D-7R4D:

The diffuser casing of the Murray Street engine matches perfectly the diffuser casing of a 747 engine (your first picture, which is a B747) --for which JT9D-7 series engine was exclusively used. I do not know what engines are used on Military B767 variants, but this is very good proof that the engine found (planted?) on Murray St. was not from Flight 175 or Flight 11.

We still have reports of explosions and fire (from Willie Rodriguez and firefighters) in the North Tower basement and lobby before the alleged impact of FL 11. 

I did read your info about the JT9D-7, and Hank found the serial numbers, if correct. Here are some images to add to your collection at the twin towers. Once tinted the edge of the building is seen.

Lets share this:

Now may I asked you something about the men dancing, some Scholars from Israel are angry, they posted information about this: Israel Allows Sharia Law: Has Jewish Americans Been Betrayed:http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/israel-allows-sharia-law-h...

I have video, a old video of the people of Palestine In Israel celebrating the 9/11 event, its not on youtube, is there any chance that the Dancing Israelis converted to Islam? The why is this, I have the pdfs, they were arrested with toys in the truck and police officers did list the items. 10 weeks later they were shipped out.

And yes it is true that 8 Courts allowing Sharia Law in Israel. People who are Muslims are making threats to stay out of their Sharia Law.

It is just a idea that passed through my mind. If you don't know its ok.

Ok, thank you, this here may be helpful?

Great info and pics, Henry, thank-you!

BTW, the Palestinians celebrating footage was not from 9/11.. More lies from the MSM!

The Israeli Mossad agents were celebrating though!

I am not very well studied in the Religions and Laws of Israel, nor do I have any respect for the Abrahamic Religions.

I am an engineer, and a Gnostic, so I have lots of physics background, and as a side interest some knowledge of the Bible and the Gnostic Gospels, of which I think the Gospel of Judas is most telling, and recommend reading it. http://scriptural-truth.com/PDF_Apocrypha/The%20Gospel%20of%20Judas...

Palestinians celebrating footage, I think I have the only footage, no one else is posting it. The video is 17 years old.

Gnostic, relating to knowledge, especially esoteric mystical knowledge, I had to google the word.

Save the info if you wish, its only in a few areas on the net.

I have a thing or two to look into, and thank you.

I saw the Palestinians celebrating footage live on CNN on 9/11/01. I wanted to kill that ululating Palestinian woman. The CIA news can really play on our emotions. 

http://www.ascertainthetruth.com/att/index.php/911-a-false-flag-ope...

Thank-you as well, for the discussion!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by James H. Fetzer.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service