I did some fact checking myself about Dr. James Fetzer's history with Dr. Judy Wood going back as early as 2006. I have known about Dr. James Fetzer since I heard him on a radio program back in late 2005 called Coasttocoastam with George Noory where he was a guest talking about Building 7. It was this radio conversation that got me hooked into looking into the research of 9/11. Dr. James Fetzer moved into the state of Wisconsin where I live and I got to know him, in-person, on a number of occasions related to the research of 9/11. It took me a number of years to realize that I was being perception managed by Dr. James Fetzer. I had my suspicions about all the in-fighting going on within the 9/11 Truth Movement and I didn't have knowledge of some important facts as I know them today. It was over a year ago that I put all these facts together, with the help of Andrew Johnson's book, 9/11 Finding the Truth. Here are some facts/events regarding Dr. Judy Wood and Dr. James Fetzer. On two of these events I was physically present.
* Dr. Judy Wood first presented her work at an engineering conference in June 2006 (a fact that I have never heard Dr. James Fetzer discuss).
* Dr. Judy Wood was invited by Les Jamieson of 911truth.org to speak at the NYC fifth anniversary at Cooper Union (9/10/06). He introduced her saying he met Dr. Judy Wood in 2005. I (Matthew Naus) was physically present at this event.
* Dr. Judy Wood was invited to present her work at the National Press Club, 9/6/06, (a fact that I have never heard Dr. James Fetzer discuss).
* Dr. Judy Wood was invited to speak in front of the Whitehouse on the fifth anniversary (9/11/06). I (Matthew Naus) was physically present at this event, driving from New York City during the night to be in Washington DC the next day. I read a 9/11 poem at this event.
* Dr. Judy Wood and Dr. Morgan Reynolds had posted an article, disproving thermite and questioning the planes. For this, Dr. James Fetzer threw them out of his "Scholars" group in 2006 and tried to turn the entire Truth Movement against them.
* Dr. Judy Wood was invited to speak on WPFW and was invited to speak in Seattle, along with Dr. Morgan Reynolds, in late October 2006. It seems to me that what Dr. Judy Wood presented in Seattle uncovered the truth about what happened at the World Trade Center on 9/11 and Dr. James Fetzer, the perception manager, got his orders.
Even though Dr. Judy Wood wasn't a member of "Scholars for 9/11 truth," Dr. James Fetzer and Dr. Steven Jones staged a fake breakup of Scholars for 9/11 Truth to distract people away from the evidence Dr. Judy Wood was presenting. This breakup also gave Dr. James Fetzer the opportunity to try, at a later time, to gain "favor" with Dr. Judy Wood since the other camp consisting of Dr. Steven Jones and his followers would not be calling on Dr. Judy Wood's empirical evidence.
Dr. Judy Wood was finally invited to discuss her work on Dr. James Fetzer's radio show in November 2006. After that, Dr. James Fetzer began promoting Dr. Judy Wood's work as "space beams, a term that Dr. Judy Wood has never used. Dr. James Fetzer used other terms such as, lasers and masers to muddle up her work and manage the perception of others. Promoting information you know is false is called "disinformation." So, there is evidence, even in this thread, that Dr. James Fetzer is promoting disinformation about Dr. Judy Wood and her work. Dr. James Fetzer had a motive, and that motive was to try and manage Dr. Judy Wood and her research. Yes, Dr. James Fetzer put Dr. Judy Wood on his radio program a number of times and invited her to the 2007 conference in Madison, Wisconsin to give a presentation. I (Matthew Naus) was also present at this event. Dr. James Fetzer's motive to do this was to gain the "favor" of Dr. Judy Wood so he could continue to muddle up her research and manage the perception of others. This is what he is doing when he brings up the word "theory" regarding Dr. Judy Wood's research. Dr. James Fetzer lost his "favor" with Dr. Judy Wood over 4 years ago because of his dishonest attempts to use perception management with her research and muddle it up. Dr. James Fetzer now has to find other ways to use perception management, such as creating debate about whether Dr. Judy Wood's research is a theory when she clearly states this is empirical evidence she presents in her research and in her book Where Did The Towers Go? Dr. James Fetzer is a master of the craft of perception management. Not to long ago, I challenged Dr. James Fetzer's use of perception management in a Veterans Today blog. He became so surprised at my response that he had to call me personally on the phone to see if it was really me. It's as plain as day to me that Dr. James Fetzer is not honest with his actions and words with regard to the research of Dr. Judy Wood.
You just replied with a later post