9/11 Scholars Forum

Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths

9-11 Event Being Resussitated to Ready Us for Another 9-11

Our government is at this point exposed for being deeply corruct at its highest levels, most espcially President and Attorney General.  Our Congress "representatives" are exposed as being controlled by the same entity and the left / right paradigm is exposed as the useful tool it is to that entity.  Internationalist "banksters" are being exposed as having a strongly "Zionist" flavor and for well over a century.

Phony distracting events are sort of held in a purse by the gang ruling the USA "pro re nada", medicalese "for when needed."

These distractive events can be large or small depending on the gravity of what they are trying to distract us from.

For example, the phony birth certificate that Mr. Obama just pawned off on us was waiting in the wings for when needed.  They determined that the "birther" issue was getting too hot so they had to pull this trick out of their purse, but in reality they probably would have prefered to use this trick more strategically and not to have been forced to use this trick now.

Another example of a trick that had to be used now is the False Killing of Osama ben Laden.  This theatrical production was waiting in the wings, probably to be pulled out and used right before the November, 2012 election.  It is difficult to identify exactly what was happening to require its use early and now, possibly crumbling US economy, possibly "president's" connection to Wall Street banksters, possibly clarity now that Obama never intended to bring our troops home, possibly the U.S.'s role in fomenting the "Arab Spring" or a combination of these, all of which are BIG causes requiring their BIG trick, the Osama killing.

For these reasons, we are ripe for another 9-11.  They intend to get us psychologically readied for this new 9-11, inciting as much fear as possible, so that as many as possible will be silent about acting on truth and will be more entrenched in their servitude than ever.  People will be almost begging "for safety and security."  This is nothing other than operant conditioning and Pavlov's dog.  The false flag event will be executed regardless of whether a sufficiently large proportion of the population are sufficiently scared and silent and subservient.

I believe Kevin Ryan, of Dr. Steven Jones' group, is drumming up as much attention about Building 7 right now so as to resussitate people's belief in thier "official 9-11 truth and justice seeking effort."

Here is the latest from Ryan ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArnYryJqCwU&feature=player_embedded

The NIST WTC 7 Report is False

I also would add that the picture of the person at the beginning of this video says Kevin R. Ryan beneath it but that is a picture of Shyam Sunder who is the NIST Liar in Chief regarding WTC investigations.

Also of note in this video is that you will find, for the first time, a member of the Jones Team using the words "Fraud" and forms of the verb to lie in direct relation to NIST.  This should reinforce the image that the Jones Team really really is working for truth and justice now and they are getting tough and doing it in an oh so honest and scientific way.

This video seems oh so accurate and scientific and objective.  But why is it coming out now, five years after the NIST Building 7 report was issued? Why did the Jones Team never file any kind of lawsuit against NIST. Could it be that the plan that Mr. Ryan and Dr. Jones are executing involves resussitating "9-11 truth [but only their brand of 9-11 truth] to coincide with the larger "plan" to execute another 9-11 on we the people?    No doubt this ploy is to spur interest in the  Toronto Jones Team  9-11 Truth Conference coming up soon, which was the subject of a separate thread on this forum.

The exposure of the "nanothermite" misrepresenatitons of the early Jones Team scenes augments my distrust and "conspiracty theorist" take on  this entire 9-11 truth ressuscitation effort playing out now. 

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what is scary is that in the time of JFK, it was easier to distinguish the bad and good guys.  But now, the public is so dumbed down and the TV/internet so full of simulations, that people literally cannot distinguish reality from fantasy and deception.  It will be even harder in the future to tell the good guys from the bad guys.  I believe they could pull off a martial law scenario now, assuming they have enough ops and really police troops ready, to begin a full scale assault on the public.  They might get to a point where they have to do that.  I believe they themselves at this point are considering all their options and will do what they think will advance their cause, even  if they are not 100% sure.  At some point they'll very probably make a big historical move.  This current situation cannot maintain for long, probably not even 10-20 years.

"But now, the public is so dumbed down and the TV/internet so full of simulations, that people literally cannot distinguish reality from fantasy and deception.  It will be even harder in the future to tell the good guys from the bad guys."

Speaking of simulations.  Ed Chiarini of WellAware1.com  claims that many of the big news events we are treated to these days are just staged events with actors... 

"

The large majority of the individual we see on the news that are shown to be eye witnesses, victims, first responders, Loughners neighbors, friends, and Parents are found in the following 3 Pima county documents and are not who they say they are. These people are playing the roles as actors and committing a fraud on the people of this country. The rest of the individuals not in these books can be found in the Face Book friends list of the person named Dave Weiss, who also plays the part of Dr Lemole. (he is an actor, and is not the real Dr G Michael Lemole) In addition in these same books you will find other individual that are listed as firefighters, detectives, and deputies, that can be found in a variety of other stories you see on the news. One of the biggest is the Casey Anthony Murder Trial, where almost everyone in the court room is found to be in these books, the trial is a fraud and is a made for TV movie."

The person named Hoi Pilloi did the VicSims pdf report that claims the same staged nature to 9-11 tower deaths, and says actual deaths of individuals has not been proven in even a few cases.  (The lady standing in a window about to jump from a tower has been said to be an actress.  William "Willie" Rodriquez, the Tower custodian that achieved some media fame is also said to have a background as a night club comedian/ actor. ) I have strong reservations about some of these  people's theories, but I am beginning to think that there may be something to the basic idea.

Our big events are planned and staged and used when needed and nothing can ever be investigated or proven.  As far as 9-11 is concerned, the "truth movement" has been infiltrated with "controlled opposition" people who are really functioning as actors.  I think the whole Dr. Steven Jones and Richard Gage show is fake.  I think we should try to expose them in every way we can right now as fake to sort of head off the next major move they are making in their using of 9-11 truth in their big fake show.

I increasingly cannot discern who the good guys are versus the bad guys are these days.  What helps me most in making that determination is honest open discussion and information sharing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by James H. Fetzer.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service