Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths
The original story of Northwoods started in 1962, when the Pentagon and the CIA were "desperate for a war with Cuba". In a TV-documentation by media critic Barry Zwicker, Vision TV, he analysed this plan: "Desperate enough to plan attacks against American bases, equipment and personnel. Desperate enough to dress up American trained Cubans as Communists to make the attacks on American bases. Desperate enough to manufacture an airplane that looked like a Russian MiG to shoot down an American airliner.
The plans were developed as ways to trick the American public and the international community into supporting a war to oust Cuba's/Iraq-Afghanistan's leaders, Fidel Castro/Saddam Hussein-Osama bin Laden.
U.S. Military Drafted Plans to Terrorize U.S. Cities to Provoke War With CUBA/Iraq-Afghanistan
From Page 10 of PDF
a. Incidents to establish a credible attack, not in chronological order.
1. Start Rumors (many). Use clandestine radio - 2001 scripted TV dialogue.
5. Blow up ammunition, start fires - 2001 fires in WTC towers, Pentagon.
6. Burn aircraft - 2001 appear to fly aircraft into buildings.
10. Large fires sabotage ship - 2001 fires in gutted towers.
11. Mock funerals for mock victims in lieu of 10 - 2001 Mock Vicsims Funerals/Mock 911 Memorials.
b. United States would respond by executing offensive operations to secure water and power supplies, destroying mortar emplacements which would threaten the base.
c. Command large scale military operations.
3. Conduct a "Remember the Maine Incident."
b. blow up a drone (unmanned).
See, Memorandum to Secretary of Defense
Subject: Justification for Military Intervention in Cuba (TSA)
Annex to Appendix
to Enclosure A