“ALL TRUTH PASSES THROUGH THREE STAGES. FIRST, IT IS RIDICULED. SECOND, IT IS VIOLENTLY OPPOSED. THIRD, IT IS ACCEPTED AS BEING SELF-EVIDENT.” ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788 – 1860)
9/11 facts and questions I’ll bet you can’t answer without being called a conspiracy theorist! PART III
When a crime has been committed, any good investigator would ask the question:
Who benefited? So… first, who didn’t benefit from 9/11?
Saddam Husain – lost his dictatorship, his country, his power, and was executed, not that he had anything to do with 9/11.
Osama Bin Laden – lost everything, including his freedom and the protection afforded him by the Taliban prior to 9/11. He’ll never be free again, and will have to hide forever. He can no longer visit other countries for medical care, since those countries would be accused of harboring a known fugitive and “terrorist”.
Al Qaeda - was created, funded and armed by the C.I.A. in the 1980’s for the purposes of fighting off a Russian invasion of Afghanistan. Since 9/11, this or any other group would find it impossible to carry out terrorist attacks anywhere in the world, since 9/11 was the catalyst for the Patriot Acts, which allow our government to spy and listen to any phone or computer communications without limit, including yours. This would seriously undermine any group’s ability to function as a terrorist cell.
In conclusion, all of the usual suspects of 9/11 gained absolutely nothing from 9/11. In fact… they lost everything.
So… Who then, actually benefited from 9/11?
• Larry Silverstein – He became the leaseholder of the World Trade Center just a few weeks before 9/11, purchasing it for 15 million dollars. He inherited a mandatory asbestos removal problem, which would have cost over 1 billion dollars to complete in the buildings. Also, the twin towers had a low occupancy rate, with many offices un-rented. Before he signed the lease, Silverstein reworked the insurance policy to specifically cover “terrorist attacks”. After 9/11, he received 7 billion dollars as a settlement from his insurance policy. That’s a 6.85 billion dollar profit!
• PNAC – This Neo-con manifesto, created and then published less than 12 months prior to 9/11, included the following goals: to transform America into tomorrows dominant force and global constabulary unchallenged by the U.N. and the rest of the world, to abandon the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty, to establish permanent military bases in the Middle-East (against the constitution), regime change in countries like Iraq and Afghanistan, and almost all other goals stated in the manifesto which came to fruition only after 9/11. PNAC was like a playbook for the events following 9/11.
• Dick Cheney and Halliburton – Former vice-president and former CEO of Halliburton, Dick Cheney still receives a multi-year differed salary package from Halliburton. In a major conflict of interest, this conglomerate company and its subsidiary KBR were granted multi-no-bid contracts in Iraq, Afghanistan, and at home. In Iraq, KBR leased $40,000 trucks for 5 years, each costing approximately $270,000 at the end of the lease, charged $100 per load of laundry for soldiers who weren’t allowed to do it themselves, and charged the Iraqi government as much as $25,000 per month for each of as many as 1,800 fuel trucks that were to deliver gasoline to Iraq after the 2003 invasion, though the trucks often spent days or weeks sitting idle on the border, and were abandoned in the desert for such things as flat tires. The company’s policy is called “cost-plus”, meaning that the more KBR spends, the more profit they make. KBR recently received a no-bid government contract to build internment camps in the United States as well. Halliburton’s stock has increased greatly since the invasions started. Dick Cheney was a member of the CFR – Council On Foreign Relations before becoming vice president and still working for Halliburton.
• Bush and the Weapons Industry – Since the attacks on Iraq, Afghanistan, and now Pakistan, the weapons and arms industry has reaped billions of dollars in profits from military contracts and foreign buyers. With the goal being to continue the fighting and bombing as long as possible, as in Vietnam, the weapons industry will continue to make guns and bombs and sell them for huge profits to our government. The Bush family, as part of the Carlyle Group, has gained huge profits from the companies manufacture of weapons and military bases since 9/11.
• Oil Companies – Over 60% of the world’s oil fields are in the Middle-East. The United States is by far the biggest consumer of this oil, bar none. Without gaining control of these oil fields, the U.S. economy would collapse, since oil is sold almost exclusively in dollars (petro-dollars) and not foreign currencies. It must control the supply to other countries as well, in order to keep the oil sold in dollars. U.S. oil interests have wanted to build an oil pipeline in the Middle-East since the 1980’s from the Caspian oil fields through Afghanistan. However, the occupying power in Afghanistan, the Taliban, would not allow this to be built. Only 1 day after the United States installed its own government into Afghanistan after 9/11, a contract was signed to construct this pipeline that the oil companies so desperately wanted.
• The United States Government – 9/11 gave the elitists running our country inside and outside of our government the opportunity to establish unprecedented unconstitutional and tyrannical legislation in the form of The Patriot Acts. This act allows the government to spy on the communications of every citizen, to sample the DNA of any person convicted of any crime, and it allows for the arrest and indefinite detention of any citizen on suspicion, without a warrant, without probable cause, in secret, without notification of anyone including next of kin – and it takes away your right to a lawyer. Many other documents, acts, and laws have been passed that would never have been allowed prior to 9/11 and the “war on terror”, and which completely destroy the Bill of Rights and the Constitution, and even give the federal government new powers of regulation and jurisdiction over individual states. The Homeland Security agency was established after 9/11, and is now sponsoring the Boy and Girl Scouts of America, training them to fight domestic terrorism, similar to the Hitler Youth. By the way, we are all terrorists according to the Patriot Act! Also, please keep in mind that when you elect a President of the United States, you are not just voting for one man, you are voting for the hundreds of appointed (unelected) positions in the highest offices of government and beyond that this one man appoints. Chief of Staff, Secretary’s of State, Defense, Treasury, etc… All of these have conflicts of interest before being appointed, having worked in the industries they are selected to regulate, which is why no-bid contracts are awarded. Note: Obama’s largest campaign contributors were the banks that received the billions of dollars in “bail-outs” from the so-called financial crisis. This is politics; complete corporate corruption on a global scale.
“Project Achilles: Cell Phone Experiments in a Light Aircraft” – conducted by A.K. Dewdney. This was an experiment with several brands of cell phones and their call connection success rates at differing altitudes, up to 8,000 feet. Almost all of these phones failed to connect, or were unintelligible and dropped at this height. This is primarily due to the fact that cell phone towers extend and receive their signals horizontally, not vertically into the air – since there are no people floating around up there and angels have a direct line… Yet we are expected to believe that multiple, crystal clear calls were connected from 36,000 feet in the air, more than four times that tests altitude. This is impossible, as anybody who’s tried to make a call from cruising altitude with a cell phone can attest. Interestingly, on July 15, 2004, American Airlines installed its first cell phone-receiving station onto one of its jets. For the first time, passengers were able to make calls from 36,000 feet in the air. This was not possible on 9/11.
There are a surprising amount of companies and individuals who either appeared to have or admitted to have prior knowledge of the attacks of 9/11:
• Zim American Israeli Shipping Co. broke a lease in order to vacate the World Trade Center just days before the attack. Zim’s lease extended through the end of the year and the termination cost was $50,000.
• At Odigo, the instant messaging service, two Israeli employees received e-mail messages two hours before the first World Trade Center assault, predicting the attack. Only 1 person of Israeli decent died that day.
• San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown admitted to having received a warning not to fly on 9/11 from what he described as his airport security late Monday evening, just hours before the attack.
• Salman Rushdie, who is under the continuous protection of Scotland Yard, was prevented from flying on September 11th, 2001.
• Jim Pierce, cousin of President Bush, was scheduled to attend a conference on the 105th floor of the South Tower on 9/11/01, where his company’s New York offices were based. But the conference was moved across the street to the Millennium Hotel, because, the story goes, the group was too large for the WTC!
• Newsweek reported: On September 10… a group of top Pentagon officials suddenly cancelled travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns.
• According to the New York Times, Silverstein Properties had planned to meet on 9/11/01 on the 88th floor of one of the towers to “discuss what to do in the event of a terrorist attack,” but cancelled the meeting Monday night (9/10) “because one participant could not attend.”
On Sept. 10, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld declared war – but not on foreign terrorists… “The adversary’s closer to home. It’s the Pentagon bureaucracy,” he said. Rumsfeld said the money wasted by the military poses a serious threat. “In fact, it could be said it’s a matter of life and death,” said Rumsfeld. “According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions…” $2.3 trillion — that’s $8,000 for every man, woman and child in America. Rumsfeld promised change, but the next day on 9/11, the world changed – and in the rush to fund the new war on terrorism, the war on corruption and waste seems to have been forgotten.
Michael Chertoff was the second United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President George W. Bush, and co-author of the USA Patriot Act. After 9/11, the families of the victims from that day were given a choice. They could settle out of court, meaning quicker payouts for funerals and the raising of their families, as well as satiating their greed with something akin to instant gratification – or they could wage a costly court battle against the government, involving a lengthy investigation into the causes and culprits of 9/11. Option #2 would have taken a very long time, with no guarantees of financial rewards. Therefore, in the end, at least 97% of the victim’s families chose to settle out of court: choosing money instead of an proper investigation. Thanks to government lawyers like Chertoff, not a single plaintiff has been heard in court, and no government official has been charged with even gross negligence in the case of 9/11.
I could go on… and on… and on… and on… and on… but I think this is enough for our purposes. All we* want is a new investigation, by unbiased investigators, with no ties to any of the above mentioned groups, organizations, governments, or corporations, and with no financial compensation other than billed hours, under penalty of treason! Is that really so much to ask? We have all of this overwhelming evidence. Isn’t that enough?
* By we, I mean the group which has recently been dubbed the “Truthers” by the main-stream media. Somehow, the word ‘truth‘ was actually spun into having a negative connotation. This is how rediculously obscene our media has become… and it works! For when you hear the truth, your first thought is “oh, that’s just conspiracy theory!” No… it’s truth. Provable, documented, living truth. Perhaps this brainwashing works because of all the television stations, radio stations, movie production studios, newspapers, magazines, and other forms of mainstream media out there, almost all are all owned by a conglomerate of 6 differant companies. This is commonly reffered to as a monopoly – a monopoly with the most dier and purposeful of consequences… a completely ignorant public.
Clint Richardson (realitybloger.wordpress.com)