Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths
As we approach the 11th observance of 9/11, I am publishing a two-part report about The
Vancouver Hearings, the first part--which discusses the Pentagon and the fabrication of the
crash sites--has just appeared:
"9/11 Truth will out: The Vancouver Hearings I"
I hope to have Part II--which discusses the Twin Towers and who was responsible and why--
out no later than Monday, since Tuesday is 9/11/2012.
I am very pleased to report that Christoper Holmes has three new, short YouTubes out there:
In case there is anything that I have not posted on the forum before, here are my latest:
(1) "Ideology, Israel and 9/11"
(2) About the planes, here is what I presented in Seattle just before The Vancouver Hearings:
"Were the 9/11 crash sites faked?" (13 June 2012):
Here are the latest 9/11 articles that I have published on Veterans Today:
(3) "9/11 J'accuse: Zelikow, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bush, and O'Brien" by Jim Fetzer
(4) "9/11: Confessions of a former CIA Asset" by Susan Lindauer (with Jim Fetzer)
(5) "9/11 and Zion: What was Israel's role?", by Nick Kollerstrom (with Jim Fetzer)
(6) "Judy Wood and DEWs: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" (with Don Fox)
Mike Palecek just sent the following: "Maybe you've already seen this, but I found this in the comments section on Truth and Shadows:
"Robert E. Salt says:
August 28, 2012 at 4:00 pm
This article was written to confuse people and discredit the fact that there were no jetliner attacks on 9/11. I was working on the 27th floor on the north side of the north Tower on 9/11. I can tell you for a fact that a plane never hit our building that day. You can search April Gallop on youtube, and she’ll tell you nothing hit the Pentagon that morning. There was an explosion, and she was lucky to escape with her infant son. It’s for sure nothing was in that small hole in Shanksville, and it’s a safe bet that the south Tower wasn’t hit by a plane either. Special effects belong in the movies and not on the six o’clock news. I can name six friends who lost their lives. It’s for sure none of the jumpers survived as well as those trapped on the upper floors."