For those who are waiting to see the written Final Report and the DVD of The Toronto Hearings, please be assured that the Steering Committee, the Panel, and our Sponsor are diligently working to complete those tasks. The Report has been a greater challenge to prepare than originally anticipated.. There have also been decisions to make regarding the DVD. We hope that the Report and DVD will be released together in the near future.
Until then, everyone who has interest can view some of the videos that have already been made available in public channels. See below for links to some of those videos.
The Steering Committee would like to thank everyone who continues to express support for our efforts. Once the Report and DVD are ready for distribution, we will make that fact widely known.
Dear Friends and Supporters:
Having organized the Toronto Hearings, we on the Steering Committee now find ourselves overwhelmed with email requests. Here are five responses that we hope will clarify where we are at the moment.
1. We thank you for your interest in the Hearings. We will need your support in the coming months if the Hearings are to fulfill their potential.
2. We have always felt there were two main tasks we had to perform. The first was to plan, and successfully carry out, a first rate set of public Hearings exposing the inadequacy of the official narrative of 9/11. This has been accomplished. The second task was to distribute the proceedings, including the statements of expert witnesses and of the moderators and panel, as widely as possible, and to make sure they reach the hands of people who can act effectively on this information. This second task has barely begun.
3. As you know, the proceedings were live webcast. Many people watched them unfold. Others have written us to express concerns over various “glitches” in the webcast. We are writing to reassure you that we do not regard the Hearings as an ephemeral event, and that we planned from the outset to have a good record of them. We therefore hired a professional film crew to record the event. There were at least three video cameras in operation at all times. In addition, the film crew carried out several face-to-face interviews with expert witnesses. All of this is now being made into a DVD that will constitute a complete record of the Hearings. We have been told it will probably not be ready until mid-November or thereabouts. Please check the Toronto Hearings website from time to time for further information. We hope to set up a mechanism whereby people can pre-pay for the DVD.
4. In addition to the DVD there will also be a written Final Report. We cannot give a date for this yet, but we will soon have information on our website.
5. As these materials become ready we will depend on you to inform the world of them and to help in any way you can to get the information from these Hearings into the right hands.
Thanks in advance for your help!
The Toronto Hearings.Steering Committee