Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths
It gives me great pleasure to announce that the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal, of which Alfred Lambremont Webre, J.D., M.Ed. is a member, has delivered major verdicts and judgments against George W. Bush, Richard B. Cheney, and Donald H. Rumsfeld and their legal advisors for war crimes committed in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Guantanamo. Alfred and Constance Fogal, LLB, former leader of the Canadian Action Party, will be serving as judges during The Vancouver Hearings. Given the virtually insurmountable legal obstacles that tend to defeat bringing war criminals to the bar of justice, we owe a tremendous debt to the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal and to Alfred for his participation. This may to be as close as we have come to 9/11 justice.
Congratulations to Alfred and to the Tribunal! For more about the proceeding and its findings, http://criminalisewar.org/?p=1040
UPDATES-COMPLETE NEWS COVERAGE - KUALA LUMPUR WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL: BUSH, CHENEY, RUMSFELD & 4 LAWYERS CONVICTION AS WAR CRIMINALS - MAY 20, 2012.
Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal delivers verdict and judgment against GW Bush, RB Cheney, DH Rumsfeld and their lawyers for war crimes in Iraq, Afghanistan and Guantanamo, Cuba. May 11, 2012
ENFORCEMENT OF VERDICT FINDING BUSH, CHENEY, RUMSFELD & LAWYERS GUILTY OF WAR CRIMES
QUESTION: "What validity does this verdict have on the international community...how will the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal exercise a sentence, or is there a sentence?"
ANSWER: "You have asked an important question with an evolving answer. The Tribunal recommended that the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission forward the Tribunal's verdict and judgment, and trial record and evidence to (1) the International Criminal Court (ICC) and to (2) the United Nations and Security Council for their further action. The Tribunal also awarded reparations to the 5 Complainant War Crimes who were tortured by U.S. armed forces, and suggested that there may be national courts who will enforce this order for reparations, as has happened in other cases. Now, this case, which was sustained since 2007 by a worldwide grassroots citizen's tribunal of conscience movement, proceeds to the ENFORCEMENT PHASE. The same grassroots movement can pivot and begin to actively approach the International Criminal Court, the United Nations, and national courts (such as the courts which extradited, arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned the Chilean war criminal (convicted of torture) Agusto Pinochet. Thus this Enforcement Phase is now part of the flow of the citizen's tribunal of conscience movement and its legal and moral interactions with the ICC, the UN, and the national courts (for example, in Europe)."
VERDICT & JUDGMENT - COMPLETE NEWS COVERAGE - KUALA LUMPUR WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL: BUSH, CHENEY, RUMSFELD & 4 LAWYERS CONVICTION AS WAR CRIMINALS - MAY 11, 2012.
1. Bush & Associates Found Guilty of Torture
2. VIDEO: Kuala Lumpur war tribunal finds Bush guilty of war crimes
3. FOREIGN POLICY JOURNAL: Bush Convicted of War Crimes in Absentia
4. Malaysian tribunal finds Bush guilty of war crimes
5. Bush found guilty of war crimes
6.BRUSSELLS TRIBUNAL: KL War Crimes Tribunal - 2nd War Crimes Hearing on Torture
7. UK EXPRESS: GEORGE BUSH 'GUILTY OF THE TORTURE'
"FORMER US President George W Bush and seven key members of his team have been found guilty of war crimes by a tribunal in Malaysia."
Article continues at:
8. Bush and Associates Found Guilty of Torture
9. Bush 'guilty of crimes of torture'
10. VIDEO: GLOBALRESEARCH.CA - Kuala Lumpur War Tribunal Finds Bush Guilty of War Crimes
11. Former President George Bush Convicted of War Crimes
12. DIGITAL JOURNAL - NGO: Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld found guilty of war crimes
13. George W. Bush, Dick Cheney Convicted Of War Crimes
14. Shadow Court Finds Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld Guilty of War Crimes
15. LIBERTARIAN REVIEW: George W. Bush Convicted of War Crimes, Can’t Leave U.S. Fearing Arrest
16. INTERNATIONAL LAW: Kuala Lampur Tribunal: Former US President Bush Guilty of War Crimes
17. POLITICUSUSA: How Power, Money and Corporate Influence Politicize Torture
18. NATO & ICC: Power and accountability
19. Malaysian tribunal finds Bush guilty of war crimes
20. VIDEO: Malaysian tribunal finds Bush guilty of war crimes
CASE AGAINST BUSH & BLAIR (Nov. 22, 2011)
FOREIGN POLICY JOURNAL: Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal: Bush and Blair Guilty
by Richard Falk
November 30, 2011
NEWS COVERAGE OF BUSH, CHENEY, RUMSFELD & 4 LAWYERS CONVICTION AS WAR CRIMINALS - MAY 11, 2012.
1.Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal Commences Hearing on Bush for Crime of Torture
2.Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal: Two Victims of Torture Give Evidence
3. Malaysia puts Bush, Cheney on ‘trial’ for war crimes
4. WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL: Kuala Lumpur Iraq War Crimes Hearings
5. NGO ‘tries’ Bush, former US officials for ‘war crimes
6. Tribunal Hears Witness Testimony of Terrific Tortures
7. Tribunal Hears Iraqi Woman's Harrowing Account of Torture in Abu Ghraib Prison
8. US troops tortured me, ex-Iraqi detainee tells tribunal
KL WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL UPDATES
YOU CAN WATCH PROCEEDINGS LIVE ONLINE AT:
9. War Crimes Committed under Bush's Orders, Prosecution Says
10. U.S. Army used her as a "human shield"
11. The United States in the dock - Part 1
12. Bush and Associates authorized torture
UPDATE: WATCH THE VERDICT AND FINAL JUDGEMENT OF THE KUALA LUMPUR WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL
THURSDAY MAY 10, 2012 - MIDNIGHT, PACIFIC TIME
CONVERT TO YOUR TIME ZONE HERE
13. War Crimes Tribunal Sets Tomorrow for Decision
14. VIDEO: KL War Crimes Tribunal pushes for Bush guilty verdict
15. "Flawed Opinion in Documents"
16. Prosecution: Ex-US president sanctioned torture of prisoners
17. Prima Facie Legal Case Established Against Bush And Others
18. DAY 2: KL War Tribunal Against G.W. Bush & 7 Others Hears Witness Testimonies of Horrific Tortures