9/11 Scholars Forum

Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths

Danny White's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"We have some very sick psychopaths feeding on the teat at the Pentagon and Congress.…"

Danny White replied Nov 19, 2011 to The Actual Victims Toll of 9/11

3 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by sandy rose

"Here's a little info on the Protocols for those not familiar:  ....  http://www.bibl…"

Danny White replied Oct 27, 2011 to Interesting Post from another site

8 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Danny White

"Jeannon: Here are three Alan Sabrosky videos on the subject. The first one hasn't be…"

Danny White replied Oct 24, 2011 to Interesting Post from another site

8 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Danny White

"I just received this from a SU friend yesterday,  I don't recall seeing the missile…"

Danny White replied Sep 3, 2011 to "Toronto Hearings" falling apart - discussion of the Pentagon verboten

4 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Jeannon Kralj

"I'm still thinking on this Tenth Anniversary event ....  things that come to mind so…"

Danny White replied Aug 6, 2011 to 9-11 Tenth Anniversay, Sunday, September 11, 2011 - What will we do?

9 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Thoth II

"Another possible reason for flooding the sub levels was to sever all communication b…"

Danny White replied Aug 1, 2011 to nuclear (fission type) explosions v. some kind of classified DEW technology

20 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Danny White

"In support of Dr Fetzer's water sprinkler drainage idea:  ....  http://forum.davidic…"

Danny White replied Aug 1, 2011 to nuclear (fission type) explosions v. some kind of classified DEW technology

20 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Danny White

"Jeannon:  In response to your questions about cancers due to asbestos and  "other" …"

Danny White replied Jun 30, 2011 to nuclear (fission type) explosions v. some kind of classified DEW technology

20 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Danny White

"I'm not exactly sure why Dimitri Khalezov's explanation was completely dismissed a c…"

Danny White replied Jun 24, 2011 to nuclear (fission type) explosions v. some kind of classified DEW technology

20 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Danny White

"Dr Hubert:  The only COC dust samples I've been able to find other than Dr Jones' sa…"

Danny White replied Jun 2, 2011 to How indisputable is the claim that thermite/nano-thermite was found in the WTC dust? Some Thoughts

4 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Danny White

RSS

© 2024   Created by James H. Fetzer.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service