Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths
I emailed this physicist in hopes that he might examine pages 19-42 in my book 'Dust' and offer an opinion. He provided his opinion and below is a copy and paste of the email exchange between us.
----- Original Message -----
<firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, span class="yshortcuts" id="lw_1329928228_1">email@example.com>
Tue, 21 Feb 2012 12:33:10 -0800 (PST)
Dr. Xxxxxx, would you be interested in analyzing this data and proffering an opinion?
My name is Jeff Prager. I'm a 56 year-old retired publisher living in Minneapolis, MN, USA. I have absolutely no experience in your field but I was born with the same brain that everyone else has and believe I can, at least, read and understand what I'm reading. Granted, I had to read these few pages (attached PDF) numerous times to understand the data.
The data seems to indicate, beyond any doubt, that a nuclear explosion of some type occurred in NYC on 911. The data comes from William Tahil. I'm not supporting Tahil's assertions of device type. My opinion is that device type remains unknown.
Dr. Stephen Jones, as you may know, has experience in both fusion and fission research in his capacity with the US Department of Energy and promotes an energetic compound as the catalyst for the event.
Dr. Neils Harrit has posted papers indicating that the velocity of his energetic compound is 300 mps and additional peer reviewed data indicates the maximum velocity for energetic compounds based on iron oxide and aluminum is 895 mps. Far less then the 26,000 mps+ found in TNT and RDX.
Recently Dr. Harrit was asked to estimate the total volume of energetic compound used based on his dust samples. He came up with three estimates. The low estimate is 29,000 metric tons and the high estimate is 144,000 metric tons. Using the low estimate, with a maximum allowable freight weight including the vehicle in the USA of 80,000 pounds and the average maximum allowable total freight of approximately 40,000 pounds it would require 1,550 tractor trailer truck loads to accommodate 29,000 metric tons. The manpower hours alone to load and offload, for example, 29,000 one ton boxes, is astronomical and I don't see how this would even be possible.
The incidence of Multiple Myeloma in First Responders interests me. Multiple Myeloma occurs at the rate of 3-9 per 100,000 people. 99% of those afflicted are over the age of 65 with an average age of 71.
The First Responder cohort of 40,000 individuals has a Multiple Myeloma rate of over 180 per 100,000. As of March 1, 2011, seventy-five First Responders have succumbed to Multiple Myeloma. All were between 37 and 60. Obviously this is unprecedented.
The statistics for Thyroid cancers are similarly extremely high.
Would you care to examine the USGS scanning electron microscopy of numerous mapped dust samples from lower Manhattan and, based on the attached PDF, offer an opinion regarding the data as outlined?
Frankly, I don't know who else to ask other then you. Your work in Iraq, fleshing out the enriched uranium is critical. Were you to examine the data at the link below it would be more then helpful. It would allow me to move forward within the 911 community with data I feel safe with. Not that I don't feel safe at the moment, the data seems to speak for itself and appears, to me, to be accurate. However, I have no way to verify this Can you? Can you offer any opinion at all?
Founder and Publisher - Retired
3951 Elliot Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55407
WTC trace elements arguments
I have briefly examined the paper presenting an argument on the basis of “trace element” concentrations in dust and on girder residues from the WTC that the buildings that they were destroyed by nuclear fission. The arguments are incorrect for a number of reasons. However, the evidence is interesting and I will briefly discuss the issues.
1. Barium and Strontium are not trace elements, they are common constituents of any material that contains Calcium ( concrete) as they are in the same chemical group and occur together. I agree however that they are present in very much higher amounts than they should.
2. Both elements are toxic but not highly toxic
3. A correlation between Ba and Ca would be expected in any sample since they occur together and with Ca because they are in Group II of the periodic table and share chemistry.
4. But it is highly unusual to find such high levels of Barium
5. I also found high levels Barium and Strontium in war debris in Gaza, Fallujah Iraq and the Lebanon.
6. You do not get high levels of Bariums and Strontium from nuclear fission They are both fission products in the form Ba-140 and Sr-89 and Sr-90 but the quantities in grams are ridiculously low. You must not confuse activity (becquerels) with mass (grams). The whole of the Sr-90 releases from Fukushima or from Chernobyl amount to a few grams. A fission yield of a 2 Megaton Test (which would have destroyed New York entirely) would make only which 1014Bq of Sr-90 and represents 18grams. For Barium it is less than a gram. So this argument about too much Sr and Ba does not work. The argument is even more absurd when applied to Thorium (see below).
7. C-14 is not formed by fission but by neutron activation.
8. Although Thorium-234 is formed by fission or Uranium, the quantities are even smaller than Ba and Sr because the half life of Th-234 is less than a month. So the amount of Th-234 made from 1 gram of U-239 is less than 1 x 10-11g. The ratio of U to Th on this basis would be 1011.
OK lets move on to what could have happened based on my deconstruction of the data from the war zones
1. The concentration of Uranium is a key. This is slightly too high in the dust and much too high in the girder coatings. The activities for 2.7, 3.2, 4.7 and 7.57 are 33, 40, 58 and 93Bq/kg. The graph shows that there is too much U on the girder coatings. Normal levels of U are about 12, at most 40Bq/kg
2. My belief is that there is a cold fusion weapon or device of some sort. This employs Uranium and Deuterium. The output is neutrons, lots of heat, lots of energy, gamma radiation. The devise is the size of an apple or grapefruit but heavy (20-4kg). No radioactivity after the explosion except from Tritium H-3 which together with He-4 is the product and some short lived gamma radiation from neutron activations products (e.g. Ca-45 from the Ca in the concrete, Fe-55 from the steel). These would be radioactive for a few days only.
3. You would thus expect to find too much Uranium and also Tritium. You find both. There is a paper showing high levels of Tritium in the water at WTC. We also see U levels are too high.
4. Maybe the Barium is part of this mixture, and the Strontium. I have certainly found high levels of both in the war samples.
5. We would also expect to find cancer in the firemen as there would have been gamma from the neutron activation and also uranium nanoparticles. Look for high leukemia also and epidemic of miscarriages and birth defect/ clinical abortions in the wives or women living downwind.
Dr. Xxxxxx Xxxxxx
Riga Latvia, 22/2/12
The data I emailed to this physicist is here, pages 19-42 only.