"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program."— George W. Bush (1946 - )
Tuesday, November 3, 2009 Last Update: 12:51 PM ET
OFFICIALSPIN Britain Publishing
Spending On Products And Services For Homeland Security Should Reach $141.6bn Worldwide In 2009
New report provides detailed analysis of the Defence market
Published on November 02, 2009
by Press Office
Our new defence report - Global Homeland Security 2009-2019 - examines one of the defence industry's newest and most promising sectors. Governmental spending on products and services for homeland security should reach $141.6bn worldwide in 2009, our report shows. Visiongain expects that market to flourish from 2009 onwards, with high rewards for successful companies there. This report will show you the most promising areas and technologies for revenue growth, with detailed analyses. Our market and industry study reviews leading homeland security developments. We examine commercial prospects for providers of homeland security systems and technologies worldwide, especially the market drivers and restraints for each sub-sector.
In Global Homeland Security 2009-2019 we review the major homeland security programmes occurring worldwide. As terrorism becomes more technologically advanced and better funded, governments need to become increasingly sophisticated in their responses. Prevention of terrorist attacks and detection of perpetrators is vital. Furthermore, post-9/11, the scope of homeland security has broadened to a wide range of security issues ranging from aviation security, to infrastructure security and - increasingly - cybersecurity. The emphasis of homeland security has shifted: this report explains how, answering many vital questions on that market area. The high priority given to homeland security has made that market one of the few recession-resistant sectors of the defence industry, some experts believe.
Our forecast period, 2009-2019, reveals an overall rise in homeland security spending as new policies and initiatives are launched, or take full effect. Which homeland security sub-markets have the greatest value and will experience the highest growth? How much will leading countries spend on homeland security over the next decade? How are homeland security manufacturers adapting to meet the evolving demands of homeland security? This report will provide you with the information that you need to understand current trends and future possibilities there.
In Global Homeland Security 2009-2019 we examine the worldwide outlook for the following homeland security submarkets:
* Aviation security
* Mass transit (public transport) security
* Maritime security
* Infrastructure security
* Telecommunications, data and cybersecurity
* Border security
* Counter-terrorism intelligence.
We examine the leading technologies being deployed for homeland security:
* Passenger screening systems
* Baggage screening systems
* Cargo screening systems
* Biometric passports
* Video surveillance systems
* Passive screening systems
* Biometric ID systems
* Nightvision systems
* Public safety networks
* First responders
* Wireless broadband systems
* Radar systems
* Surveillance in cyberspace
* Language translation systems.
Comprehensive analysis of the global homeland security market
Our Global Homeland Security 2009-2019 report examines this important sector critically. We supply a comprehensive review of programmes and products via analysis of policy documents, news reports, industry publications, market analysis and consultations with experts. This report provides detailed sales forecasts, a SWOT analysis, pipeline developments and analyses of commercial drivers and restraints. Also, there are several original interviews with industry experts included. You will not find these analyses anywhere else.
Why you should buy Global Homeland Security 2009-2019?
The main benefits from your purchasing this report:
* You will gain an understanding of the current global homeland security market and how it will develop, with detailed sales forecasts from 2009 to 2019
* You will gain insight into each of the main sub-markets for homeland security, including market drivers, restraints and sales forecasts for each sub-market
* You will receive sales forecasts for the 24 leading national markets in Europe, the Americas and the Asia-Pacific from 2009 to 2019
* You will gain insight into major homeland security programmes in leading markets
* You will gain knowledge of the leading companies in the market and the major clients
* You will gain understanding of how new technologies will affect the market
* You will receive analyses for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the homeland security sector from 2009 onwards
* You will read five original interviews, with expert views from some of the world's leading homeland security vendors, industry suppliers, security specialists and a public sector consultancy.
Major defence contractors are involved in developing and producing homeland security products and services. Increasingly these defence contractors are diversifying into the homeland security market as a recession-resistant alternative to other defence activities. At the same time, newer and smaller companies have emerged with innovative technologies that make the homeland security market even more dynamic.
Global Homeland Security 2009-2019: http://www.companiesandmarkets.com/r.ashx?id=b240zidea166711