9/11 Scholars Forum

Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths

Susan Christine Knisely's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeannon, Take it from a expert Victim of Terrorism, (VOT) good help is hard to find…"

Susan Christine Knisely replied Jul 26, 2012 to Assistance requested to sort out records obtained under FOIA . . .

3 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Susan Christine Knisely

"I've lived in Phoenix Arizona, and as a victim of terrorism, Sheriff Joe's boys know…"

Susan Christine Knisely replied Jul 26, 2012 to SHERIFF JOE: OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE A FORGERY

1 Jul 26, 2012

"Do you think what you have would be valuable to law enforcement? Being a victim of t…"

Susan Christine Knisely replied Jul 26, 2012 to Assistance requested to sort out records obtained under FOIA . . .

3 Jul 26, 2012

"Obama loves illegal aliens and terrorists. I have a letter in the website below from…"

Susan Christine Knisely replied Jul 25, 2012 to Supreme Court Splits on Arizona Immigration Law

2 Jul 25, 2012

"I sent the State of Arizona slam back to the US Department of Justice up to the Inte…"

Susan Christine Knisely replied Jul 25, 2012 to Supreme Court Splits on Arizona Immigration Law

2 Jul 25, 2012

"Amazing. Maybe Egypt would like to take back their trash terrorist. I'm totally conv…"

Susan Christine Knisely replied Jul 25, 2012 to Egypt’s New President Mohamed Morsi Has Called For New 9/11 Investigation

1 Jul 25, 2012

"Law Enforcement Approach to Counterterrorism Pre-9-11. "trained to build cases and…"

Susan Christine Knisely replied Jul 25, 2012 to Victims of Terrorism (Revenge)

1 Jul 25, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by James H. Fetzer.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service