9/11 Scholars Forum

Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths

To be released 9/11 account: "Tuesday Morning In September"

No matter what your opinion is concerning the 911 wtc attacks, I have something that you will discover to be edifying, and maybe even cathartic.. healing I hope. Really.

I have just released never before published videos from the 911 tragedy. If you want to look at what I have uploaded, go to supersynapsis channel, tuesdaymorninginsept and tuesmorninginsept

The quality of the excerpts that have been uploaded are downgraded in the generations of being copied, and some are purposely formatted into a splitscreen. They are also sized down, and the audio is downgraded as well. The reason for this, is because this eyewitness account may be the most inclusive, time-wise; in real-time. .that exists. It is an account that is to be experienced wholly; in its entirety. We will do all that we can to keep this account whole in integrity and authenticity.

If I could apprise everyone of what this is, and they would give the time to experience what this account is.. I actually believe, that it would change many peoples minds, about being so apathetic, and distrusting of us as a people, and our government.

When you hear the fighter jets going over NYC while the towers are on fire. . it does something to you.. I think that it is four different times you can hear them in this account... There is so much.. So many different peoples in this as well..

An Iranian friend of mine is heard and seen in this.. an East Indian gentleman. I leave a message to a friend of mine 'Viduc', (he is from Yugoslavia).. You can hear my other neighbor talking in broken English.. I don't know where he is from, but he speaks Spanish..

I am Polish, Dutch, German, Irish, and American Indian.. My wife.. well she is none that I have listed so far.. I will let you guess until you see. I have a Vietnamese friend that is working diligently on this with me.. I am merely just touching the quilt.. of this project.. Interesting..

Anyone in the world. who watches this, will see themselves; we are a nation of peoples comprised from all over this planet... It actually is like holding up a mirror for anyone who sees this.

There are more video excerpts at the tuesdaymorninginsept channel. Soon there will be a website leading up to a full release in September. It is a unique account, actually over two hours of everything but..

The North Tower being struck. There is also footage of a relief station in Hoboken, taken later in the day.

Honestly, this account is like nothing that has been released. No music, or any other added features.. this is as close as you will find to witnessing the tragedy. .in real-time without any talking media-head telling you what you are seeing. It is objective, but my comments are

obviously subjective.. I express what I am seeing, and feeling..

I may express something that you and others don't agree with. If you were there, you might have said so to me.. you still have your opinion, you are looking through the same lense as I am..

Intermittently, I am on the telephone with my wife, who is in The City, At her workplace.. I use whatever power I have to get her moving towards home. She is two blocks from The Empire State Building.. Even-though I may even be closer to The WTC.. I can’t help but think that another plane is going to be flown into another iconic building.

In my opinion, this account is at the top of the list, of ones that capture that day, and share a perspective that allows you to have an opinion. Besides the harsh language at times that is used in reaction to what is happening, it would not surprise me to hear of this being used as curriculum in schools, as a starting place in understanding that horrific Day. It is a way to step back and ground oneself.

There will be DVDs. Subtitled options, in different languages, and even overdubbing, closed captioned options as well - if the project is healthy enough to expand the effort, and there is interest abroad.

One of the main challenges.. will be, in apprising anyone.. that this is a very different account. The release - first here.. had to be.. because, it would have seemed wrong to me, to do so otherwise.

I would have liked to have insulated its initial release to The U.S. No way to do that... English is quite prevalent, and the first stage of the independent release, is via the Internet.

Please keep an eye on my progress. If you have any suggestions, please contact me. There will be better quality excerpts coming out in the months ahead, leading to the release.

There are many excerpts that I have uploaded on the You Tube Channels that were mentioned.

Again.. this account is to be viewed as a whole.

There is harsh/coarse language in this account.

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK,

Nothing new here in 1st video.

Your first video is total, absolute bullshit, zooming in so you cannot see any plane hitting the tower.
The explosives were already inside th Tower and no plane hit the Tower in this first video.

Again, nothing new in the 2nd video, just more bullshit, no plane, only sound effects of the demolitions, video 2 totally debunked, not airplanes proof, just additional bullshit.

And again, nothing new, just bullshit, hoax, and scam, and no airplanes, none at all, no proof of planes hitting the Towers.

You are totally debunked.

Please go to some other site to peddle your con-artist scam.
You must be a government back shill, begone from this site...

Chuck Boldwyn

"This footage is not about supporting anyone's agenda."

We have no agenda here, except to seek the truth and see the guilty convicted, if your film helps further this goal, then it will bring much needed healing. I see no evidence of this from your clips, but will wait for the release and see what you bring to the table and before critiquing it. If this is important evidence, who sat on it for 9 years and why?

Looking forward to seeing your work in it's whole form, the bits and pieces thing just increases my anxiety.

Good Luck and Blessings, Shallel
"The quality of the excerpts that have been uploaded are downgraded in the generations of being copied, and some are purposely formatted into a splitscreen. They are also sized down, and the audio is downgraded as well. The reason for this, is because this eyewitness account may be the most inclusive, time-wise; in real-time... that exists. It is an account that is to be experienced wholly; in its entirety. We will do all that we can to keep this account whole in integrity and authenticity."

WHA? This makes absolutely no sense, An. If you have access to stowed footage, how is it that it is downgraded by generations of being copied? Who copied, downsized and reduced the quality of the video and audio and WHY? If so many copies exist how can it not have leaked out?

This is the antithesis of integrity and authenticity.
I look out and see a country gone mad from living this lie for 9 years. Millions have been murdered for this lie, so quit the cryptic shit and bring us scientific analysis that leads to a friggin' conclusion and then maybe I can look out my window without wanting to fucking puke!

An Pham said:
Shallel Octavia said:

We have no agenda here, except to seek the truth and see the guilty convicted, if your film helps further this goal, then it will bring much needed healing. I see no evidence of this from your clips, but will wait for the release and see what you bring to the table and before critiquing it. If this is important evidence, who sat on it for 9 years and why?

Looking forward to seeing your work in it's whole form, the bits and pieces thing just increases my anxiety.

If the truth is what you are after then look no farther than outside your window.
"someone provided the questions and the answers. That would be the media..."
Agreed there!

Take that finger of your's and stop pointing it at others. Starting directing some of that blame to yourself. Why have we allowed ourselves to be manipulated so easily?"

Point taken. TY
I do not do faith. I deal in FACTS - immutable laws of physics. If you do not understand this you do not belong here.
My safety from "terrorism attacks" is not much of a concern to me. The country I was born in is engaged in wholesale genocide around the world. We are all ONE people. Being part Native American you disgrace your ancestors if you do not understand this. You are correct when you say I should accept blame myself, and I do. Being of European descent, I feel guilt that this land was stolen from it's rightful owners by my ancestors in a horrible conquest driven by people with "faith" in a false WAR GOD™, and this "god" told them to kill because he wanted land and gold. Now people with faith in this same "god" are driven by their greed to take the land of people with oil. It is the same faith based mentality that divides people who believe in this same nasty sky spook and it is faith that tells them to kill all who do not read the same moronic ancient text. We have a SPIRITUAL problem and you cannot fix it. Only logic and clear thinking will save the humans, and that is presently in very short supply. What we have plenty of is faith and GREED. They seem to go hand and hand. We need to unlearn faith and start solving problems extremely fast or we will be consumed by our own short- sighted quest for "more", "bigger", "faster" devastation of the support systems we inherited. We do not even care enough about our children to leave them anything but radioactive waste, toxic "spills" and violence that is renowned and shunned throughout the galaxy by truly civilized races.

I do not draw conclusions out of thin air. If you have read my posts and those of others here you should understand the FACT that the air is thin at 30,000 feet - much thinner than at 700 feet. It is a FACT that air density is a very large factor affecting airframe design and performance. The denser the air, the more drag on the airframe. The fable of "terrorism attacks" is faith based. There is plenty of good research here. I suggest you pick up a high school physics text, read it, and then come back when you understand the way reality works, An. Only then do you have any hope of providing healing and counsel to anyone.

Thanks your concern, I will remember to breath.

Sincerely, Shallel
An Pham said:
Shallel Octavia said:
I look out and see a country gone mad from living this lie for 9 years. Millions have been murdered for this lie, so quit the cryptic shit and bring us scientific analysis that leads to a friggin' conclusion and then maybe I can look out my window without wanting to fucking puke!

An Pham said:
Shallel Octavia said:

If the truth is what you are after then look no farther than outside your window.
The conclusion is this: Have a little faith. We in the US have been safe of any terrorism attacks since 9/11. Take a breath.

This is specifically the reason why time is so very important when it comes to understanding.

Conclusion should not be drawn out of thin air.

After 9 years, are you ready step back and see 9/11 for the first time?

An Pham
How do you edit? I sent before I meant to.

Wanted to say how odd it is that the camera zooms in and to the left just in time to NOT show the plane - or rather, to avoid showing that there was no plane hit. Just an explosion. And a lot of f words and repeating the plane hit lie. Crude disinfo.
Why the long wait. I think all of you propaganda is trash, even bullshit. No reason to hold out if you really have something worth while. All of you linked videos are pure crap and furnish no new evidence. We are not interested in your attempt at suspense.
'Put up of shut up...

Chuck Boldwyn
Chuck Boldwyn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by James H. Fetzer.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service