9/11 Scholars Forum

Exposing Falsehoods and Revealing Truths

Rick Shaddock
  • Male
  • Washington, DC
  • United States

Gifts Received

Gift

Rick Shaddock has not received any gifts yet

Give a Gift

 

Rick Shaddock's Page

Rick Shaddock's Photos

Rick Shaddock's Blog

Group Meditation, Collective Consciousness, and Receptivity to 9/11 Truth

Transcendental Meditation has been found to improve the consciousness and intelligence of the individual, qualities which help people see what really happened on 9/11.  

Does everyone have to learn to meditate for America to wake up? It would be nice, but is not necessarily. Our minds are connected at the deepest level.  Scientists found that even 1% of a population practicing the TM technique can positively influence the other 99% in a measurable way, such as decreasing the crime…

Continue

Posted on May 6, 2012 at 12:00pm

Meditation, Individual Consciousness and Receptivity to 9/11 Truth

We, who are aware of 9/11 and other important truths, may wonder: why don't more American people wake up? Why can't everyone see what we see? There are so many books and web sites with evidence. Why don't more people read them? How can they be so asleep? Well, there is hope!

Consciousness is the ability to be awake and aware. The expansion of consciousness depends on a healthy state of one's nervous system - the organ of perception. Improving neuro-physiological functioning improves…

Continue

Posted on May 6, 2012 at 2:00am

Comment Wall

You need to be a member of 9/11 Scholars Forum to add comments!

Join 9/11 Scholars Forum

  • No comments yet!
 
 
 

© 2017   Created by James H. Fetzer.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service